New and totally a newb - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-18-2014, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

New and totally a newb

Hey, Newbie here!
If I mess up or do something against the rules, please inform me!

About me: Im 22 and I live in Northern Alberta (Currently) and moving back to my Hometown of Winnipeg MB in a couple months. Nothing all that exciting out here, and the roads/winters are absolute hell to my car (Winnipeg is probably worse, but I will live where everything is within 5 minutes of walking.

Now the important info: I drive an 08 G6 SE with the 3.5. Ive had for quite a few years now, just hit 126,000 kms a couple days ago (was at 100,000 this time last year.. Damn you road trips and major highway driving). I have absolutley no mods other than my hubcaps.. I removed them and now have the bare 5 spoke rims, which I must say looks beautiful with the silver colour these cars come with.

The thing I love most about these cars is the fact that when someone sees this car driving down the street or sees it parked in a parking lot, it doesnt really catch someones eye. Or thieves think Meh, that Camaro or Impreza over there is much more worthy of stealing... This car doesnt catch peoples eyes until you really look at it. I have had many people get in my car and the first words out of their mouth is "Wow! This is a really nice car!" It's the small details that really impress people (including myself). The famous red dash lights, the carve outs in the front seats for more leg room in the back seats, the ride itself is very smooth and acceleration is soo nice to people who are too drunk to handle the world spinning (Im usually the DD and no one has thrown up in it yet!), and my biggest love for this car, is that Pontiac V6 sound. I have always loved the sound of my old straight pipe grand prix or the stock grand am I had or this G6 (which one day I will make a tad louder).

My next car since Pontiac isn't around anymore will probably be the Malibu with that new 2.0 L Turbo... One day when I can afford it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140728_183609.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	9153  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 08:03 PM

Welcome to the club!

My Progression

Mods: BMD Performance Adjustable Front End Links, BMD Performance Stainless Steel Brake Lines, Koni Yellow Sport Dampers, Pedders Lowering Springs, Brembo Upgrade, Racingline STB, Custom Intake, 8000k Lowbeam HIDs, 10000k Foglight HIDs, Badge & Doorsill Overlays, GM G6 Logo Mats, Blacked Out Window Trim, Blacked Out Grills, Pioneer Headunit, 2 10" Kenwood Subs
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-2014, 08:26 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Welcome!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in