New England G6'r... - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-16-2008, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
I usually drive submrines

Send a message via AIM to schlabbalabba
New England G6'r...

Hey everyone, my name is Cory and I have a G6 Problem. I have had mine for about 10 months now and I love it. I don't know a whole lot about cars but I have kind of used this car as the opportunity to learn. its the first car i have purchased myself that cost more than $2000. I am in the navy stationed in New London, Connecticut, but I am originally from Iowa.

To give you an idea about how little i know about cars: In the last two weeks I changed my oil, air filter, rotated my tires, routed a GPS cable slickly from the top of my A frame all the way behind and around the center console to the cigarette lighter with a plug that has a toggle switch on it.... ive never felt more macho... next week i am going to paint my calipers red and paint the bare metal in my wheel wells black... so GO ME!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 11:13 AM
^I R CUSTOM^

So.....what's your G6 problem? Or is your problem that you dont know much about cars? I'm confused.

Whatever the case, congratulations on getting more into cars - it's fun and rewarding! Just make sure you "read up" on things before you do them so you dont get further into something too soon. Have fun! (We're here if you need us)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
I usually drive submrines

Send a message via AIM to schlabbalabba
no i was saying i dont know much about cars... i realized that a little today when i was pondering my painting of my calipers for wednesday and i realized "oh, is there something i need to know about taking these apart? they are brakes after all"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in