Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Whats up from TEJAS!!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  08blackgt 
#1 ·
Whats up everyone... im 23 and just recently scored a job with a nice pay increase and am seriously looking to purchase a NICE, RELIABLE, yet SPORTY ride.... one of the cars i am seriously considering is the G6 GTP coupe. Now i have looked at quite a few forums and have seen quite the many complaints about this car, yet i try not to judge to harshly considering i have no idea what these idiots are doing to there ride. With that said i can always use great incite and or suggestions from anyone that can help me make an informed and educated purchase!!! thanks Kyle:D

#3 ·
Welcome.
Keep in mind that most folks join a forum because they have a problem they need help with. That is exactly why I joined the "G6OWNERSCLUB". I also own a Mazda and I am a member of two other Mazda forums too. IMO, if you look past the distress of the owners (meaning no one is ever is a mood to talk up a car they are having problems with) you can see that the G6 is a good car to own. Yes, the G6 has problems that are common to several members here. I feel like the G6 overall is a nice car to own and I have had to, just a month ago, fight off the urge to buy (the one I speak of here is for Mrs Geewhiz) one for myself. The G6 IMO is, for the buck, a good value. Its quick, sporty and practical.

This has inspired me to start a new thread!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.