New to the G6 forum - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-12-2015, 08:44 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy New to the G6 forum

Hi everybody from the G6 forum and G6 owners . Well as in the tittle im new to the forum and i would like to know more about the Pontiac G6. Not such a newbie cause in the family we have a Pontiac G6 GT 2005 (panoramic sunroof) . In what i need help is in what do i start looking first on the forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 07:22 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
Welcome to the club!! What exactly are you trying to do to your car?, or what kind of info are you looking for?

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-13-2015, 09:05 PM

Welcome bro! Same car my man, that pano is awesome but has some probs :/ aha if you have any questions hit me up! I'll try to get back as soon as possible
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-14-2015, 12:49 AM
Supporting Vendor

Welcome to the forum, thanks for joining! You've definitely come to the right place if you want to learn more about your Pontiac. Tons of good information here for you.

Pontiac G6 http://www.carid.com/pontiac-g6-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 07:09 AM Thread Starter

Well for mods i know that this g6 you cabt do so much mods. What ive heard by know you can only put a intake and exhaust and one of the mods we will like to do to the g6 is a body kit. Right now it has new headlights + tinted glass + brembo brakes with cobalt ss wheels
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Great thank you. What i would like to know are common issues to the pontiac g6 or all types of issues
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-16-2015, 08:11 AM

Yeah, you can also do a WAMS tune, lowering springs or coilovers, front strut bar, grounding kit, MMI's and headers, headers are up to you, I have them, I like them but can't say if they are totally worth it or not, but there only $300. All in all man the G6 is decent, your going to have the power steering problem, but that's covered under recall, as long as you have gotten your recalls you shouldn't have too many problems. The pano is great, sometimes messes up with the settings, but fixes it's self however when my 6 was my families my dad knocked the knob in the winter and it messed up so much that we needed to replace it cause it wasn't closing right. I don't know if anybody else has but just don't try opening in winter aha! Body kits are straight forward most like the AIT, all kits will for on all G6's! Then you are left with custom mods if you want to, LED rear tail light, anything paint, new engine dampener, etc... If you look over on the other forum I have a progression that I have done pretty much everything for this car - the brembo brakes, including tho some custom projects. Lampoon also has a 05 GT and a progression on this forum and the other and is really knowledgable if you can get a hold of him and cruisin has some cool stuff too, but is kicking a 09 with a 2.4 so not the exact same but still can help with typical G6 probs, lastly GMManof3 got a AIT front bumper and ik was working on the rest so he might be able to help with body kit questions as far as installation. I mention these guys cause ik there on somewhat often! I hope this helps my man and if you have any more questions I am busy but don't mind them sent my way and I'll try to respond ASAP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in