Cranks but won't start - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-20-2016, 03:21 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy Cranks but won't start

Hi I'm new to the Pontiac Club man I hope someone can help me with this 2006 g6 2.7 "cranks but won't start. Checked for spark, Good, checked for injector pulse, good checked fuel pressure food 55-60 psi and it doesn't drop off. Checked timing chain good, found plugs fouled (fuel) replaced with NGK plugs. found the cat was clogged, replaced it threw in some o2 sensors, Replaced the crank and both cam sensors. Cleaned the battery terminals well, checked for codes found several like (16) bud my bud disconnected the battery and cleaned all the codes "without " recording them. Replaced variable cam sensors and changed oil. the compression is 200 psi all 4 cyl. did a cylinder leak down test it passed. The security light goes out while cranking sounds like it wants to start but won't. To make life simple has anyone had this problem had it to the dealer and they fixed it "What did they do" ??? Please help me get this car back on the road.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in