New to my g6 - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-11-2019, 11:38 PM Thread Starter

New to my g6

Hey guys and girls I'm new to my g6 and love it so any suggestions anyone has about exhaust and performance upgrades will be grateful appreciated. Thanks guys for all the great info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:11 AM

Haven't been on the forum in a long time. Still own my G6. If you check out the performance threads there are lots of great topics in there. If you're good with doing modifications to your car on your own the How to has lots of great things to try out. As far as exhaust system on your G6 there are some that you can buy for a pretty penny but your best option is to look around at other folks different set ups and see what you like. Personally I think your best option for price and value would be to take it up to an exhaust shop and let them quote on what you want to do. Unfortunately the Pontiac G6 doesn't have a huge place in the aftermarket performance industry so a lot of mods will be self made or in a very niche market.

Sharpie26

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Sedan modded slightly
http://www.cardomain.com/JCollins26
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in