New to the Forum - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 02:33 PM Thread Starter

New to the Forum

What's happening everybody? I'm not new to forums by any means but I am to this one! Everybody calls me Btz (beats) I'm a well known breaks Dj from New England. If you ever care to listen to us live it's Thursday nights from 8-10pm EST @ www.nsbradio.co.uk and make sure to come say hi in the chat! So I really am here for the love of my G6 but I wanted to let everybody know a little about me.
So, I do love my G6. I have had other cars, my previous was actually a 2002 Grand AM GT and I have driven many. But everytime I drive my G6 I love evrything about it. Every shift gives me pleasure. Ok so not too get too weird right off the bat...... she's a 2007 G6 GT with about 29,000 and is charcoal which is a totally sexy color on this car I will get some pics up in the next few days but Ive got work tomorrow and gigs tonight and the next 2 nights so you just gotta give me a minute.
She does have tinted windows and rainguards on the windows but other than that pretty much stock at the moment. Upgraded sound w/ 6 disc and remote start and all that Jazz! Being a serious audiophille (I'll also post pics of my studio) I would like to add a sub and amp next to get a little more bass out of her. I'm not a rookie with this stuff but things just get more and more complicated so I'm definitely going to need some advice on that. I haven't had a chane to check out all your cars yet but I have always had a serious passion for cars and I am a driver!, so if you would like to point me in th right direction or post some links, please do!! I gott abounce back to work for now but I look forward to getting to know some of you. Stay up!
Btz
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-15-2009, 03:26 PM
Lifetime Member

Welcome to the club! Post'm up!

Mike
MODS;
None, if I want a faster car I'll buy one.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-16-2009, 08:25 AM

If you want the best headunit, go with Pioneer or Kenwood.

My favorite is the Z110BT by Pioneer, it has a 7 band EQ. Or if your even more of an audiophile, Kenwood makes their signature headunit with a 13 band EQ ... the DNX9140.

Both are the best on the market, and both cost a ton.

Oh and welcome to the community!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-16-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asholo View Post
car DVD player online store

7-inch monitor touch High Definition (HD) screen Ford Focus Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System Bluetooth TV
Product Description:

7-inch monitor touch screen double-Din complete car entertainment system
Compatible with DivX,MP4,MP3,multiple regions DVD, VCD, CD and CD-R/CD-RW
Built-in GPS function and Bluetooth for hands free call (play CD/DVD/FM while watching GPS navigation image)
Keys with touch sensor
OSD menu with graphical user interface
USB port and SD slots
Built in TV tuner,PAL/NTSC or SECAM compatible
Built in FM/AM tuner,OS: WIndows CE 5.0
Warranty:One year

car DVD player online store
I smell a ban...

Current Mods:
07 G6 GT White, 84K, 35% Tint, 8k HID Lows/Fogs, Tinted Tails, DRL Delete, DexCool Delete (is that a mod?) Eibach Springs, EBC Brakes, Orange Calipers, De-Badged, Front Tower Strut Bar, Painted Engine/Battery Covers, CRABS Opt# 3, "Tiger CRAB Ram Air", Custom Catback stepped up to 2.5" from 2.25" tubing with purforated rez and free flow muffler.

Coming Soon:
18" rollers, LED red interior lighting, LED tails, Complete Audio System Renovation as I have blown it up, Sedan HH spoiler, Custom Seatcovers, dash cover and floor mats with the G6 Embroidery, Painted body color mirrors, wiper arms, both front grills, side skirts and rear facia all body color painted.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in