Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
ClapDaddy50

Magnaflow Cat Back Exhaust

Just purchased my 2009 G6/GT Convertible in April. I have been in the process of making it mine [modding it for my taste].

It has the 3.5 L engine.

I have a K&N CAI; tinted windows; backup sensors. ClearBra on hood, door edges, and trunk lip. Changed the headlights to a smoke color with halos and LEDs, aftermarket Wheels [Enkei] and tires [Yakahoma sp?] and tinted windows.

I have been waiting since April for the Magnaflow cat-back system #16876. I previously had a Magnaflow system on another car and I like the sound.

Everytime the status gets close for the build of my system, they move the date. I have talked to several people at Magnaflow and get the same response. The System is still in engineering.

Does anyone here know a way around this to get the system or what piece parts to get to make my own system?

Thank You,

Al in Ohio
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 12:00 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
welcome!!...hey out of curiosity, what exactly is the 16876? all i found was the 16760.....how bout posting some pics of your car id like to see what youve done so far.

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-24-2010, 12:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
..nevermind i guess its specific for the 09.....hey did the 09 GT convertible come with stock dual exhaust? ive seen a few GT convertibles with stock dual exhaust.

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-26-2010, 03:44 AM Thread Starter
ClapDaddy50

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfowler76 View Post
..nevermind i guess its specific for the 09.....hey did the 09 GT convertible come with stock dual exhaust? ive seen a few GT convertibles with stock dual exhaust.
I will get some pictures soon. I have the BEFORE pictures but the car is like any other.
The 3.5 Liter is just a single exhaust. The 3.9 Liter had the dual exhaust. The system that I am trying to get is for late model year 2008 through at least 2009.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-27-2010, 06:49 PM
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe

http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts....aspx?kc=ffsku this site has the exhaust you were looking at for $554.00 with free shipping but i think im going to get the GTR exhaust and hello from brooklyn ohio

Last edited by milk man; 06-27-2010 at 06:53 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 01:33 AM

Hey milk man , i noticed your from brooklyn im out here in parma, i own a 2008 g6 gxp coupe . Idk if its just me but i cant seem to find any place that carriers an aftermarket exhaust or cold air intake for the 3.6L v6 , idk what the deal is. Do you know of any places in the area that might carry it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
ClapDaddy50

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk man View Post
http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts....aspx?kc=ffsku this site has the exhaust you were looking at for $554.00 with free shipping but i think im going to get the GTR exhaust and hello from brooklyn ohio
Milk Man,

Various providers are showing the Magnaflow system for my car BUT Magnaflow Corporation has NOT built them yet.

They keep delaying them and tell me that it is in engineering.

Finally, got through to one of the "planners" and found out that only a few orders have been placed, for this system.

Currently, the NEW forcast is August 6, 2010.

BTW, I ordered mine from Planet Magnaflow. I previously ordered through them and their pricing was fantastic.

My price on this system is less than $500.00. Hope to have it before summer ends

Thanks!
Al
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in