New from Edmonton - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
LE5 Owner

New from Edmonton

Hey guys, just wanted to say hi to all. I'm new to the forum but a regular on cobaltss.net. I'm hoping someone on here...maybe local..can help me out. I'm in the market for a set of 18' painted 5 spoke G6 wheels. I've been looking high and low with no luck. If someone has any info on where to find a set or any help let me know. Thanks for the help and have a good one guys

Here is a pic of the wheels I'm looking for:

Last edited by csa1982; 12-31-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Lifetime Member

Welcome!

I was suppose to fly up there in October to one of your oil refineries. If I need to go up there I might have a few questions for ya!

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
LE5 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Welcome!

I was suppose to fly up there in October to one of your oil refineries. If I need to go up there I might have a few questions for ya!
Sure man, ask away. I'll try and answer the best I can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 10:31 AM
Lifetime Member

Thanks
You can check the F/S section, someone may have/m posted.

https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
LE5 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Thanks
You can check the F/S section, someone may have/m posted.

https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21
Yeah I hit that section up already and posted in the wanted section. I'm not holding my breath on this one but if something does turn up that would be great. Thanks for the help!
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 12:10 PM
Fried like a Cheese Stick

There's a few Canuckistanians around, but as can be expected they mostly populate the Eastern side. I think there might be one or two also from Alberta tho'

Just curious, as I know all Canadiens are HUGH football fans , did you happen to go to the Grey Cup this year? I'm an Alouettes fan (4th Championship in franchise history )

09 White Diamond Tricoat 'vert here!

Now with CRABs, STBs, & The Heart Ruling The Mind!

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
LE5 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptop Diamond View Post
There's a few Canuckistanians around, but as can be expected they mostly populate the Eastern side. I think there might be one or two also from Alberta tho'

Just curious, as I know all Canadiens are HUGH football fans , did you happen to go to the Grey Cup this year? I'm an Alouettes fan (4th Championship in franchise history )
I'll hope that those couple of west side boys chime in for my sake lol.

Haha we love our football, although depending on who you talk too maybe it's the nfl we love?? I was unable to attend the game this year although I caught the parties and events around downtown and if the game and people there were anything like what I went to then it must have been one hell of a good time. I was hoping that team from saskabush would win but they let me down again to montreal. Who know's maybe the esks will make the playoffs this coming year...
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Fried like a Cheese Stick

Haha that's true that most of the time it's the surrounding parties and hubbub that overshadow the actual sporting event

Although both this year's and last year's games were great contests - "we" snuck it out last year thanks to the 13th man, although that was a horrible non-call on the Als' 2 point conversion attempt that would have tied it

This year's game was a good battle too - no last second drama but some good back & forth momentum swings and Montreal was able to keep their offence at bay in the 2nd half

Oh yeah and both years the crowds were definitely way partisan to the Rough Riders (or is it Roughriders?) - speaking of which, I know the Ottawa franchise disbanded a while back, but what was up with a 9 team league where 2 teams had the same nickname ?

09 White Diamond Tricoat 'vert here!

Now with CRABs, STBs, & The Heart Ruling The Mind!

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

Last edited by Droptop Diamond; 12-31-2010 at 01:01 PM.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2010, 01:36 PM Thread Starter
LE5 Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droptop Diamond View Post
Haha that's true that most of the time it's the surrounding parties and hubbub that overshadow the actual sporting event

Although both this year's and last year's games were great contests - "we" snuck it out last year thanks to the 13th man, although that was a horrible non-call on the Als' 2 point conversion attempt that would have tied it

This year's game was a good battle too - no last second drama but some good back & forth momentum swings and Montreal was able to keep their offence at bay in the 2nd half

Oh yeah and both years the crowds were definitely way partisan to the Rough Riders (or is it Roughriders?) - speaking of which, I know the Ottawa franchise disbanded a while back, but what was up with a 9 team league where 2 teams had the same nickname ?
The crowd is always pro roughriders when they play in Edmonton. The population of Saskatchewan is only around 1 million people and about 250000 live in Saskatoon which is about 5 hours from Edmonton. So it seem's like half that proince is here when they play and the truth is it might be lol.

As for the Ottawa name, my history into the league and team's is not that great so I'd say look it up on wiki cause I really don't know. But it was odd either way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in