Oracle angel eyes from andys auto sports? - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
DERKA

Send a message via AIM to derka518
Oracle angel eyes from andys auto sports?

Hey guys i know the angels eyesmost 6ers prefer are the ones found on ebay (not spyder) but i saw some made by oracle on andys auto sport and was wondering if anyone knows anything about these?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-15-2012, 12:31 PM

Source? And the headlights that you are referring are the Eagle Eyes(?) which are awesome. Sooo worth the money, they look gorgeous in person. Ive had them since May and even now I find myself staring at my car. If your thinking about Eagle Eyes, definitely get them especially if you have a dark car and get the black housing.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
DERKA

Send a message via AIM to derka518
Yea eagle eyes. Forgot the name but ive been looking at those for at least a year the price is killin me though. I just saw these oracle ones on a different website n wasnt sure if anyone has seen them before
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2012, 12:44 PM

I was just doing some research on the Oracle.. IMO, I would spend the extra money and get the EE. The Oracle, from what I understand, is just halo's that you have to install into your stock headlights yourself. Which leaves room for error... and room for destroying your stock headlights.
That is just my opinion and my take on it. It is really up to you with what you do to your car!

Performance
CRABS o3, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, WAMS Performance tune, Racingline STB

Exterior
Platinum Apex Rims (18x8), Hankook v2 215/45R18, Painted calipers (Red), Complete debadge , Handle Overlays (Gloss Black), Arrow Overlays (Gloss Black), Grille Lighting (White LED's), Tinted Tails (2 coats VHT Niteshades), Painted Battery Cover (Silver with Red), Painted Engine Cover (Silver with Red), Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights (Black Housing), Upper Recessed Grilles (Chrome)

Audio
2 12" Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)
600watt Sony X-plod Amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Technical Discussion & Modifications > Product Reviews

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in