lowering springs, 3.5 tune, 6 cd w/ aux - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
Addicted!

lowering springs, 3.5 tune, 6 cd w/ aux

B&G S2 lowering Springs 1.6 in drop, are barely used 3 months used, took outta old gt coupe and dont wanna put in my gxp cuz its low enough...150 obo sold

Tune is a jet performance module for 3.5 120 obo.. in original box with instructions sold

Stock 6 cd with aux mint condition taken outta car with 5000 miles 85 obo...

Will consider trades ***

08 GXP COUPE, Dual Bluetooth/IPOD Stereo, Black Spyder Halo Headlights w/ 10K HID's, Muffler Removal w/ Straight Y Pipe, CRABS Intake Option 3 With FPU, Black Badge Overlays, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Airraid Throttle Body Spacer, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Custom Ram Air Through Lower Grille,

Last edited by DJB1209; 05-28-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: stereo lowered
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 05:19 PM

PM sent

Pontiac G6 GT 3.5 V6

Click for my Thread https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8081

Mods Done:

8000k Low's Head Lights, 20% Tint, 2 6.5 Inch TV in Headrests, Bazooka Sub-Woofer, Nexon 5000 type H tires, Pontiac Seat Belt Cover's, K and N CAI, Racingline-Front Strut Bar, Carbon Fiber, Tinted Tails, Street Glow, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust,G6 Floor Mats

Up and Coming:

Splash Guards with Logo, Window Spoiler, AIT Body Kit

post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Storm Trooper

Oh my god. Dont, please for the love of all that is holy dot tell me you put that Jet shit on your car.

You have completely ruined it for life.

Do you even know how those hunk of junks work? They fool your MAF ito thinking it is colder so you get slammed with fuel. What a ****in joke. Cant believe it.

P.S. No one here will buy that garbage

The other items, sure but that JET chip is going to get you laughed at...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 09:55 AM

What brand of springs?
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 02:41 PM Thread Starter
Addicted!

Eibach

08 GXP COUPE, Dual Bluetooth/IPOD Stereo, Black Spyder Halo Headlights w/ 10K HID's, Muffler Removal w/ Straight Y Pipe, CRABS Intake Option 3 With FPU, Black Badge Overlays, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Airraid Throttle Body Spacer, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Custom Ram Air Through Lower Grille,
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-21-2011, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Addicted!

jet chip will be 75 for anyone who will post dyno results!

post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Addicted!

Look look look! Buy buy buy!

post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Addicted!

And i beg to differ on it being garbage...250 bucks for garbage no.. it works.

post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Da.v3

what a joke that chip is.

even says it optomizes REAR wheel driver horse power...on the g6 chip box? lawl.

more power to ya if you can pass that trash on i guess.

Mod edit: Respect other members please.

Black 06 GTP Coupe

Performance: Full CRABs | RacingLine street MMIs + STB

Appearance: Tint - 35%r, 45%f | Tinted Alteza Tails | Black Halo Proj Eagle Eye Headlights |5000k HIDS in low and fogs w/ 100w hal in high | Red Leds under dash and behind grilles | White LED Interior Bulbs + Trunk, Plate | Bebadged w/ black overlays

Last edited by Abyssul; 05-22-2011 at 09:01 PM.
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Moderator Member Thingy

Send a message via AIM to Abyssul Send a message via MSN to Abyssul
Enough with the JET hate. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, then don't post.

2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-22-2011, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Addicted!

Yeah i read that too but im sure they use the jet chip box for all makes and models...

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 07:37 PM
Painter

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
Enough with the JET hate. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, then don't post.

I know if I were looking at this post and I didnt know what I was doing I would want to know what was garbage and what wasnt. I think its more than apropriate for people to have negative feedback on a product especially if it is harmfull to your vehicle. Wich it is BTW...

Mods...
(93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... Blacked out HL's and TL's... CAI for the G6... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey also Black Drag 18x8 Extreme alloys Going on this spring... NRG Engine damper... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's... 8,000K HID's upper & Lower... Custom built tranny with bigger stall, shift kit and to much more to list... Soon to have fully rebuilt suspension with Pro Kit...

https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9657_1.gif
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/266519...evrolet-malibu
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 07:47 PM
Moderator Member Thingy

Send a message via AIM to Abyssul Send a message via MSN to Abyssul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningblue View Post
I know if I were looking at this post and I didnt know what I was doing I would want to know what was garbage and what wasnt. I think its more than apropriate for people to have negative feedback on a product especially if it is harmfull to your vehicle. Wich it is BTW...
Maybe my statement was a little off, but some statements were becoming borderline disrespectful to the OP. Discussing the opinions of a product here is the wrong place. It is up to the buyer to research a product. If you are going to post your opinion, at least keep it simple and just say you disagree that the item works, not wreck havoc. Be civil.

2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

Last edited by Abyssul; 05-23-2011 at 07:53 PM.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 10:10 PM
Painter

I think finding threads like this one is a great form of research. Doesnt it make you think though??? Why isnt he using such a wonderfull product on his new car??? Just a thought.

BTW OP I would have thought about buying your springs if it were 2 months sooner... Bummer...

Mods...
(93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... Blacked out HL's and TL's... CAI for the G6... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey also Black Drag 18x8 Extreme alloys Going on this spring... NRG Engine damper... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's... 8,000K HID's upper & Lower... Custom built tranny with bigger stall, shift kit and to much more to list... Soon to have fully rebuilt suspension with Pro Kit...

https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic9657_1.gif
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/266519...evrolet-malibu
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-23-2011, 10:34 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningblue View Post
I think finding threads like this one is a great form of research. Doesnt it make you think though??? Why isnt he using such a wonderfull product on his new car??? Just a thought.
Before you criticize the reasons for someone selling their mods, read the WHOLE post. The OP seems to have a GXP according to BOTH their profile pic AND sig, and last time I checked, the GXP doesn't come with a 3.5. This would lead me to believe that they no longer have use for a 3.5 chip. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJB1209 View Post
Tune is a jet performance module for 3.5 120 obo.. in original box with instructions

06 GT - black on black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Trading Post > Items for Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in