FS: Spyder Halo Projectors - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-14-2011, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

FS: Spyder Halo Projectors

Up for grabs is a pair of Spyder Halo Projectors that have only been on my car for about a month. Halos are cool but I still like blinding ppl with my 8k HIDS .These headlights will come with the H1 HID bulb, and a brighter set of H1 for the high beams.

I am asking for 210 obo + shipping. They will also be shipped in their original packaging .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20110614_012206.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	2154   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20110614_012351.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	2155   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20110614_012436.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	2156   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20110614_012521.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	2157  

Exterior Mods: 35% tint on the front windows, 20% on the back, Intake Resonator Removed, DDM Tuning 8k HID's in High-low-fogs, RED calipers, Painted Steelies, Blacked out taillights, DE BADGED, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Interior Mods: Blue Dome and Map lights.

Audio/ Electrical Mods: Clarion CZ501, Clarion EQ/XOver, Rockford Fosgate 0/1 gauge amp kit, "fully Loaded" 12" FI BL in a custom slot ported box, Python 533 alarm system w/ remote start.

Performance mods : Racingline Grounding kit, Racingline Strut Bar, Racingline MMI, ECM/TCM tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

Any offers

Exterior Mods: 35% tint on the front windows, 20% on the back, Intake Resonator Removed, DDM Tuning 8k HID's in High-low-fogs, RED calipers, Painted Steelies, Blacked out taillights, DE BADGED, Carbon Fiber badge overlays.

Audio/ Electrical Mods: Clarion CZ501, Clarion EQ/XOver, Rockford Fosgate 0/1 gauge amp kit, "fully Loaded" 12" FI BL in a custom slot ported box, Python 533 alarm system w/ remote start.

Performance mods : Racingline Grounding kit, Racingline Strut Bar, Racingline MMI, ECM/TCM tune.
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-19-2011, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

Price Drop 180+ shipping!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-23-2011, 08:17 AM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

200 shipped!!

post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 10:17 AM
Addicted!

130 shipped w/ underglow..

08 GXP COUPE, Dual Bluetooth/IPOD Stereo, Black Spyder Halo Headlights w/ 10K HID's, Muffler Removal w/ Straight Y Pipe, CRABS Intake Option 3 With FPU, Black Badge Overlays, Black Altezza Tail Lights, Airraid Throttle Body Spacer, Racingline MMI's, Racingline Strut Tower Bar, Custom Ram Air Through Lower Grille,
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 11:16 AM

Pmed
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxpgtp View Post
Pmed
I Didnt get your pm

post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-19-2011, 07:30 PM

if its 130 shipped with the underglow sill i will take these. can you email output shots to [email protected] i have paypal ready to roll

Last edited by DanielWalker; 07-20-2011 at 03:24 PM.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 05:26 AM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

headlights are being sent back to Spyder for a warranty exchange. Low beam stopped working. So what wll be for sale is a set a brand new headlights

post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EqualPotential View Post
headlights are being sent back to Spyder for a warranty exchange. Low beam stopped working. So what wll be for sale is a set a brand new headlights
uhh pretty sure low beams not working is a bulb problem? seems like your just trying to use that excuse to pass these off as new.. Goodluck with sell, i'll be better off safe than sorry.
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielWalker View Post
uhh pretty sure low beams not working is a bulb problem? seems like your just trying to use that excuse to pass these off as new.. Goodluck with sell, i'll be better off safe than sorry.
I don't believe he was asking for more money, and its not always a bulb problem. So what is the difference if you wouldve bought them as is or under the impression that they were new if he was asking for the same amount.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

The "Upgrades"
Alienationz Eyelids: LEDs in the map, dome, trunk, and license plate: Racingline STB bar: 5% window tint all around and a windshield brow

The To-Do List
6000k HIDS: EE Halos: Tinted Tails: Exhaust: Rims: CAI: New Headunit: Lowering: Color Change
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-20-2011, 08:22 PM

by not saying ok i'll take 130 as soon as they get back and saying he will be selling new lights leaves the impression that he wants more money since they are new. if he is indeed willing to take 130 shipped i will still take them. but anything over that i'm out..
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 05:33 AM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

Daniel if you don't want them go somewhere else. It was a good thing you took for ever to reply in the first place because if you didn't I wouldn't have caught this problem. And it def wasn't a bulb problem their was something wrong with the power wire that you connected to the bulb, the reason why I know this is because I'm an electrical engin and have atleast 5 sets of hid bulbs for my car.

post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 06:56 AM Thread Starter
Midnight Blue GT

But I will be going to Fed ex today to see how much it would cost to ship.

post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-21-2011, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielWalker View Post
by not saying ok i'll take 130 as soon as they get back and saying he will be selling new lights leaves the impression that he wants more money since they are new. if he is indeed willing to take 130 shipped i will still take them. but anything over that i'm out..
Ever stop to think he was just mentioning the fact that they were out of his possession to be fixed and wasn't trying to screw you over... Instead of jumping to conclusions you should have asked first.

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

The "Upgrades"
Alienationz Eyelids: LEDs in the map, dome, trunk, and license plate: Racingline STB bar: 5% window tint all around and a windshield brow

The To-Do List
6000k HIDS: EE Halos: Tinted Tails: Exhaust: Rims: CAI: New Headunit: Lowering: Color Change
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Trading Post > Items for Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in