Exhaust pieces for sale. - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 06:06 PM Thread Starter
beeeeeeefy

Garage
Exhaust pieces for sale.

I went to the exhaust shop today and once I got there I decided I didnt want to use this Magnaflow Camaro style muffler. Its only been out of the box a couple times. First time was to check to make sure there was no damage after shipping and the second was to take the picture to post online. I paid $100.00 for it...

I'm asking $80.00 plus shipping.
It is 2.5 inlet/2.5 dual outlet.
total length is 25X9X6 from top to bottom

Next I have the Magnapack high flow through muffler (similar to a glasspack). This WAS put on the car today and sounded amazing outside of the car! However once you drove the car there was a ton of cabin noise after I got above 45 mph because I didnt have a muffler on. If I would have ran the muffler with this it would have been a perfect combo! I paid 60 bucks for this new and sense I did run it for a little bit today

I'll take $40.00 plus shipping

It is 2.5 inlet/2.5 outlet
14" body/20" from top to bottom

PM me if interested or need more pictures
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Legend

Garage
I would like the magnapack but maybe ill hit you up when I have the money and see if you still have it.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

J DOG

MODS
35% windshield, 10% all the way around, 20" Forte F55 Banshee's, custom painted interior, HVAC replace blue LEDS, PYLE double din dvd player, custom trunk with 2 12" Memphis-street edge subs, back up camera, blue LEDs under dash and dome, 2 blue strobe strips in trunk, tinted tails, blue LED reverse lights, debadged, front badge overlay, eyelids, 6000k lows/fogs, added oem projector fogs, third brake light overlay , shift boot added, blacked out grille, blue leds in grille, Canuck springs, BMD endlinks, res delete, R1 D/S rotors, blue calipers

Progression
https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10929
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 10:26 PM
AJJ

damn....i searched youtube and couldn't find a clip of the muffler. What kind is it? If i heard it and liked it, id buy it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 10:32 PM
AJJ

* and would these fit on an 07 GT Sedan DUAL exhaust?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-06-2012, 10:37 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
^ so you have single and want to change to dual?
or do you already have dual and want to change out parts?

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-07-2012, 04:04 AM Thread Starter
beeeeeeefy

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by J dog View Post
I would like the magnapack but maybe ill hit you up when I have the money and see if you still have it.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App
okay just let me know man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
damn....i searched youtube and couldn't find a clip of the muffler. What kind is it? If i heard it and liked it, id buy it
it is magnaflow camaro style muffler. part # 12265

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
* and would these fit on an 07 GT Sedan DUAL exhaust?
I cant guarantee they fit. i can tell you this muffler is short then the stock muffler which is huge... sense its a custom exhaust the fitment isnt going to tell you it fits, and will need special fabbing.

if your car is a single in dual out, it will still work you just have to cut out the old muffler you have, and if you car is just single in single out, it will still work just cut the muffler out... but i cant guarantee fitment or what your local shops are willing to do
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 08:16 AM
AJJ

yeah, i already have dual exhaust. could i just go up to a shop and see what they say before i buy it, do you think they will give an accurate description of what they will do and what it will cost?
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 08:21 AM
AJJ

btw, why just buy it then sell it?
you said: "This WAS put on the car today and sounded amazing outside of the car! However once you drove the car there was a ton of cabin noise after I got above 45 mph because I didnt have a muffler on. If I would have ran the muffler with this it would have been a perfect combo!"

Why did you take it off, what do you mean by cabin noise like what did it sound like inside, and if it would've been perfect why didn't you put that muffler on?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-09-2012, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
beeeeeeefy

Garage
because i didnt want the set up anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Trading Post > Items for Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in