Pontiac G6 Forum banner

(Stock Parts) Name your part!

26K views 65 replies 49 participants last post by  AstraTwinTop 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey G6ers,
I see that we often modify our G6s from one thing to another. We often shelve the old parts or we have changed our mind about using/installing them. This thread is for anyone who thinks they have a part that someone else might want or if a member is looking for a stock part just post it up here. This thread is ment to be a little bit more casual than the "for sale" threads so a discusion can take place.
Please don't bullshit anyone here and keep your respect as high for others as you would expect in return.

This thread replaces an existing thread ( http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2829 )
If you do sell, donate or swap out the items please let us know they are no longer available so noobs will know.
Thanks for your help and I hope this thread helps you.

#6 ·
I need a stock cloth driver's seat bottom fabric for an 07. Mine has a cigarette burn in it that is annoying me. Could trade mine if you need the seats to be whole again, but I would need to have yours shipped first since the car is daily driven.

Could also use a 09 CD player, prefer a 6 disc, but would consider a single for a good price.

#8 · (Edited)
Im looking to replace my OE 06 GT rear spoiler with the 09 style rear spoiler for a sedan..color does not matter because its going to get repainted, condition does matter. if you can find one please send me some pics to confirmand pm me to let me know. thanks in advance

#12 ·
Looking For / For Sale List

Looking For:
Chrome Window Trim
Doors (4 DR)
Dual Exhaust Rear Valence
Air Vent
Factory Side Skirts
Top Grills (either recessed or not)(really just looking for the chrome piece)

Selling:
Factory Stereo
Front License Plate Mount
Front/Rear Badges
"Pontiac G6" Badges (some are broken check with me which ones)
3" Exhaust Tip
:beer:

#17 ·
Looking for floor mats and vanity mirror cover

I recently purchased an 09 Pontiac G6. It did not have floor mats and the ones that I have now just aren't cutting it. The interior looks black to me, but I have also heard it called "dark gray". I am also looking for the cover on the vanity mirror for the passenger side, not sure the side makes a difference. This is a lighter gray color. I am located in SW Virginia close to Roanoke and Martinsville. I would appreciate any help on locating these items.

Thanks,
Rachael

#26 ·
i am looking for the dual exhaust gxp rear valence, and gxp rims... i do have a set of new
2009 cloth interior with air bags that id like to get rid of, sorry i dont know where to ship these from...if you do just let me know, but im located in northern mn.

also i am willing to trade my stock (enkei) rims for a partial credit on the gxp rim (i am also interested in all other 18" rims) let me know what you got and lets see if we can make a deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.