Clear Taillight Group Buy - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to grlygrl Send a message via MSN to grlygrl Send a message via Yahoo to grlygrl
Clear Taillight Group Buy

Well to start things off I have several phone calls in to a few companies about making some clear taillights. I have been on the phone and sending emails all day. I am trying to get a $$$ figure per set. When I have more info available I will post it. The companies that I am working with are Alfa Otto and usautoparts. I am looking for others as well so if anyone has any companies they know of please feel free to post then or email.

P.S. They also want to know how many people are interested. So feel free to post so I can keep track.

Jennifer Murphy
www.extremeimportslocal.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2005, 03:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to Subtle_Cynicism Send a message via MSN to Subtle_Cynicism Send a message via Yahoo to Subtle_Cynicism
Would these be for the sedan or the coupe, and it's really dependent on what they look like .
Old 07-13-2005, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via AIM to grlygrl Send a message via MSN to grlygrl Send a message via Yahoo to grlygrl
These would be for the sedan. Im sure that if there was enough interest then they would end up building them for the coupe.

Jennifer Murphy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2005, 07:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to Subtle_Cynicism Send a message via MSN to Subtle_Cynicism Send a message via Yahoo to Subtle_Cynicism
I like the coupe's taillights so far, it's just that the sedans look a bit too plain!
Old 07-14-2005, 12:06 AM

I'm down for all clear tails with a special turn signal area with a yellow light.. i think flashing red tails for a turn signal look cheap..
Old 07-14-2005, 02:05 AM

Here, Here.

That's my biggest complaint about the sedan G6. The blinking red tailights have to go. At least the Grand Am had a different portion of the tail lights blink red.

It just looks like it was a corner cutting move, to me. I don't particularly think any car looks good with yellow, white, and red integrated tailights (coughJEEPcough), but blinking red is not ok :/
Old 07-14-2005, 05:14 AM

One problem is that the production lamp uses same bulb for stop and turn function so it kind of wants/needs to be red.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:44 AM

I might be interested.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:44 AM Thread Starter

Alright I have some more info on the taillights. After the recent phone conversation they are going to look into the production numbers of the car as well as the interest level of the car. He said he will be looking into forums for the G6 and see how the threads are going on it. So any help might get this into production.

Jennifer Murphy
Old 07-18-2005, 05:22 AM

Thanks Jen!
Old 12-01-2005, 10:18 AM

Extreme Imports web address is no longer valid, the domain is up for sale.
Old 12-01-2005, 11:22 AM

Another one bites the dust.

Check out my 2005 Fusion Orange Metallic G6 GT at CarDomain.com
Old 12-29-2005, 11:56 PM

i think they would look hot on the coupe the tail lights now look like the toyota solaira or what ever its called

Last edited by ginuwine; 01-01-2006 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:54 AM

YES! I'm interrested, always wanted them for my GA, by the time they made them the car wasn't worth it. Let's hope they don't wait 3-4 years to make them for the G6. Hopefully they can keep them under $250. (That's for a sedan).
Thanks-
Old 10-11-2006, 02:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to SLICK6GTP Send a message via MSN to SLICK6GTP Send a message via Yahoo to SLICK6GTP
Has anyone given any thought into swapping their taillights (sedan) with those off of a Saturn Aura? They look the same shape after all they are the same body, engine, platform. I thought it would give it a different look aside from it being so plain looking and looking the same as the G5 and Cobalt sedan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > Trading Post > G6OC Group Buys

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in