Pontiac G6 Forum banner

California Roll Call

6K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  MattInSoCal 
#1 ·
I want to see where everyone is that is on here, that way if I see you I can say hi!

Live - Oceanside
Work - Camp Pendleton

#6 ·
im with 1st Radio BN up on mainside, 2846, Radio Tech. What about you?
You might have seen my old car around, it was a 2003 tiburon gt with ALOT of parts done to it. You couln't have missed it because of the HUGE wing, anyways i totalled her about a month ago. Then i bought my GXP at North County GMC Pontiac (Carlsbad) a couple weeks back. Only had 216ish miles on her.

#8 ·
Was it a wide body one? I may have seen it around.
I'm Crash Crew, I'm down on the airstation. I'm up on Mainside every so often, mostly if I have to so to medical or wendys... Lol

I'm tellin' ya, we gotta get a Pizza Port G6'er meet going. I'm wiped out for all of April schedule-wise but perhaps May...

Looks like there's quite a few San Diego G6'ers. I'm not one but I live close enough.

~ MattInSoCal
that would be sweet. Over on G6Performance.com we are setting up a meet in June, on the 12th. It's going to be in Fresno on a lake.

#9 ·
No, exerior was black 18's with red bead dropped 2 in. with eibach sportline and kyb struts and big wing and on and on and on. had about 5k in parts. But lukely only paid 6k for the car (salvage) and the settlement was 10.2k , lol

trying to get an intake right now for the gxp. really want a modified Injen one, don't really like the crab intakes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.