Colorado News - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-11-2010, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Like A G6

Cool Colorado News

Hey to all you Colorado peeps! Looking to start our own thread. Post here for meets and Q&A.

I will start.

I live in Colorado Springs @ Fort Carson. I spend a lot of time in the Arvada/Broomfield area. Just bought an 06 G6 GT 3.5 Sedan. I don't know much about these yet but hope to know more after viewing this site. I used to own a 03 Sunfire which I built up a bit and got to run 14 sec 1/4 mile at Bandimere. I am still a member of Jbody.org and plan on buying a Cavalier for my next turbo project.

For the G6 me and the wife are contemplating the GM supercharger kit and some other modifications. Looking to chat with people that are interested in G6 Performance and maybe a monthly meet somewhere around the CO area. Thanks for looking at the thread and hope it will continue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2010, 08:09 AM Thread Starter
Like A G6

47 views and nobody wants to say whats up? This was intended to be more of a roll call for Colorado peeps than anything. Just post with the area you represent and what you are driving.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-28-2011, 10:25 AM

Hi, Colorado here! I am in SE Aurora! I am up for scheduling a meet / cruise. Alot of the sonic's have shows on Friday evenings, there is a huge one on Sunday nights at 1-25 and 1-225 at 9pm. Lots of car shows / cruises still going on, do you ever attend any?

Nicole Jones - Denver Colorado
2006 G6 GT Coupe, Black

Current Mods: None
Upcoming Mods: Hammerhead spoiler, halo headlights, CRAB Intake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-15-2015, 08:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wolfldy25
Colorado News

Hi,
I'm in Pueblo myself which I notice a lot of G6 around. Thought I would introduce myself. Never considered putting mods on mine, although love my G6. My spouse also doesn't want me to put mods on the G6. Anyways, use the car for my business anyways which I do outcalls as a massage therapist. Don't see the sense of putting mods on her for that reason. If anyone want to meet up, give advanced warning and will see if I can meet up.

From,
Anna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > Regional Meet Discussion > The West

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in