I got an e-mail from Jon Bobroff with The Other Guys Performance Products, asking if there is enough interest within the G6 community to start R&D on headers for the G6.
According to Jon, The headers would be similar in design to the 3.4\3.8L headers which include the following:
The headers would retail for about $699.99 for the electroless nickel and $824.99 for the Silver ceramic coated headers.
- 14 gauge mild steel
- 1/2" thick flanges
- 1 1/2" or 1 5/8 Primaries
- Electroless nickel and High Polish silver Ceramic coatings
- No-fault Lifetime warranty
- Provisions for O2 sensor and extended harness
- All necessary installation hardware
- Installation Instructions
If there is enough interest amung the community, they may very well produce the headers. Be sure to check them out here: http://www.gtpse.com/tog/
We invite you to discuss this topic in this thread: https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279