North Carolina Meet!! - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Location: Marine Corps Air Station New River, Jacksonville, NC

North Carolina Meet!!

Alright so we are halfway through our summer here in NC and i have not seen anything about a meet here. I recently made the 2500 mile total trip to Indiana and back to see family, friends, and to go to the 2014 Midwest Pontiac Invitationals hosted by CMESSICK. Which turned out AMAZING!!! So, I am trying to get a meet going here in NC somewhere. I'm in Jacksonville but NC is a rather large state so i would arrange for something more centrally located. Please respond to this post if you would be interested in doing this. If enough people say they will and are serious about it, i will put thoughts together and make it happen.

2008 Pontiac G6 Base Sedan 3.5L VVT White Diamond Tricoat
Mods: Window tint 20% all around besides front, 2009.5 spoiler, Eagle Eyes, OPT7 55W 5000K Low beam, OPT7 35W 3000K Fogs, Recessed grills dipped black, Interior trim pieces red to match lights, Wheels primed and painted flat black (powdercoat soon), custom side exit exhaust with magnaflow performance tip, Roof Spoiler, Racingline STB, Chevy Caprice Push Bumper Custom Mounted, Plasti dipped door handles, door trim, and fuel door.
Mods to come: OPT7 55W 5000K High beam, OBX Cat-back with electric cutout, Pedders Lowering Springs, Powdercoat Rims (Gloss Black), 2009.5 spoiler color matched, MPD hood, GM Ground Effects
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 07:30 AM

pick a date.. and I'll do what I can to make it down

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

Seriously? That would be freaking awesome lol and if I get a dozen or so replies on this I will. Might throw it up on g8, gto, and grand prix forums also

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Mods: Window tint 20% all around besides front, 2009.5 spoiler, Eagle Eyes, OPT7 55W 5000K Low beam, OPT7 35W 3000K Fogs, Recessed grills dipped black, Interior trim pieces red to match lights, Wheels primed and painted flat black (powdercoat soon), custom side exit exhaust with magnaflow performance tip, Roof Spoiler, Racingline STB, Chevy Caprice Push Bumper Custom Mounted, Plasti dipped door handles, door trim, and fuel door.
Mods to come: OPT7 55W 5000K High beam, OBX Cat-back with electric cutout, Pedders Lowering Springs, Powdercoat Rims (Gloss Black), 2009.5 spoiler color matched, MPD hood, GM Ground Effects
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 09:06 PM

I'd be interested! Depends on when and where though... I'll be back in school soon
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-30-2014, 09:14 PM

I take that "interested" back... I'd be excited to meet up with my fellow g6 enthusiasts/owners. Maybe someone would help with my vinyl tails tint haha
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-02-2014, 10:11 PM Thread Starter

Well your only in chapel hill so a few hours from me. Not too bad of a drive to here. I drove 800 miles one way for the Indiana meet lol. Im gonna be figuring out dates and what not over the next week or so as well as some events to do.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-04-2014, 08:34 PM

Alright sounds good. Let me know if you do anything!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > Regional Meet Discussion > The South

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in