Pontiac G6 Forum banner

New member!

5K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  waterfowler76 
#1 ·
Hi!
My name is Katrina and Im from Nova Scotia Canada. I recently purchased a silver 2006 G6 GTP. Not my first Pontiac, I used too have a 1995 Grand Am coupe back in the day with one of the quad 4 w41 motors from the early 90s 442s.
Im currently looking into getting some work done on my GTP, exhaust, intake, etc. I have read that the GT-R exhaust is the way to go. Are any headers available for the 3900 LZ9? Turbo/Super? (I doubt it, doesnt look like much room for one under the hood)
I have a million questions about mods for this car but Im sure I can find out most of the answers by just browsing the fourms.
Thanks for having me!
:):):)

#2 ·
Well Hello Kitty! lol
There are some catless headers but I think they are for the 3.5 only.
Classic Performance (GT-R) has an awesome exhaust. I have it on my car.

Just ask away and we will try and help you but yes....look around some
& Welcome!!

#5 ·

I need to get a camera and take some better pictures. I took these from the dealers website when I bought it.

#6 ·
Oh Droptop......how oh how could you ever think I would steer someone wrong...?
These are the only ones made to date but they delete the cats (inspection issues & youll need a tune).

Your thinking of these ones that havent been made yet. :rolleyes:

PS.....Now that is a clean slate to work on right there. Nice G6!!

#7 ·
Thanks, I love my G6. I have foubd alot of good information here on where I what directionI want to go with the car. It wont be a clean slate that much longer lol.

Lampoon, the engine bay of your car is awesome!

#8 ·
Oops you are correct in that I shouldn't have questioned your info :( I was going by the current thread in the other forum and didn't realize that such beasts had been done for the 3.5 (definitely discrimination against 3.9's going on around here :axechase:)

And hkk, nice looking indeed! Good color for hiding the rough Scotia winter effects :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.