Pontiac G6 Forum - View Single Post - GP carbon fiber hood
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 04:01 AM Thread Starter
spoolinturbo
ultimate lurker

GP carbon fiber hood

Hello all.

I am talking with two companies right now about carbon fiber hoods. The rest is in standstill until I can get some info from the rest of us. The two companies are seibon and carbon creations

carbon creations has not gotten back to me about a custom hood yet. I have only mentioned reverse cowl hoods so far. If anyone has any suggestions now is the time. I do need 20 people who are def. going to buy one the more the merry. Both companies are world renowned when it comes to carbon and they are not knock offs.

I have seen GPs for this sort of product range from $275 to $500 depending on the type of carbon fiber requested. such as wet and dry and all that. all these questions for you can be answered on seibons site which is www.seibon.com and www.carbon-creations.com
im going to start a list now so we can see whos in and whos not and keep in mind it may take sometime depending on how many ppl we get to request it. so reply here or PM me to add u to the list.

The list is for seibon, carbon creations has not replied with a GP standard yet, im sure its the same...99% of them are atleast 20-25.

I know all of us do not check the site too often neither so if you wish to be contacted VIA email when things are rolling and close to purchase time you will be contacted to give time for $$$ saving, not everyone is rich.

1 Spoolinturbo

Jeff

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...725_2_full.jpg
2005 G6 GT
1990 BMW 535i

USAF F/A-22 raptor crewchief

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome