My G6. - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
MonsterG6

My G6.

well my girlfriend went to a mazda dealership in CDA idaho and bought a black 2011 Mazda 3 with 25 miles on it. As we were leaving i saw this truck and immedietly slammed on the brakes and jumped out to look...Its a GMC sierra 05 Onyx Black with 76k for 12900 already lifted 2wd rims deck and truck box... i drove home to find out the miles (didnt know untill i looked online) and had to have it. I called the guy up and told him id drive down monday to make the switch and payment stuff. My car has 25559 miles on it right now but its having some issues im not enjoying...if this truck rides nice and doesnt have issues with the rotars and WHATEVER ELSE IS GOING ON UNDER MY HOOD (noone knows) its a serious mystery. ill be trading in the six for it. i love my car but the 4 cyl engine isnt enough for me...i went and looked at their g6 but the only color i really like is black and they didnt have one. this trucks a 5.3L V8 and can handle Intakes. now i know Trucks arent everyones thing but since ive been in montana ive seen more lifted trucks in my life and damn they look sexy. Im not saying goodbye but hopefully Just introducing a non pontiac to the member rides section. im pretty stoked about this but it JUST HAD to happen right after i spent 3 hours working on my tail lights. all im sayin is goodbye g6 thought you all should know since i appreciate all the help ive gotten from you guys...

well lets not get to ahead of ourselves here mike, lol i havent even test drove it. and they havent told me how much theyd give on a trade. BUT, we will see....maybe ill just have to delete this post. just thought id share a bit.

what im hopeing is that someday soon in the future someone will come on here with my car and ill be able to see what he did with it.

15% Tint All around, Black Overlays, Headlights, System w/ Woofer, and Compstar Remote start setup.
To Come: Rims, tinted Taillights, K&N Drop-in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > Members' Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in