Although I've owned my car from new for two years now I'm just getting around to making a sort of build page for my car. But that doesn't mean I'm just getting around to modding it!
A slightly different progression thread is also taking place over on G6Performance.com >> G6P Progression
My 2009 Pontiac G6 Base 2.4L l4
4 Speed Automatic
Here's what I've done!
- Cold Air Intake
- 93 Octane Tuned ECM
- Tuned TCM
- Twin Transmission Coolers
- Engine Torque Damper
- Racingline Strut Tower Bar
- SSC Lowering Springs
- Kumho Ultra High performance All Seasons
- Eye Lids
- Light Smoke Headlights
- DRL Delete
- Chrome Lower Grill Tips
- 5000K HID Lo Beams
- 3000K Halogen Hi Beams
- 3000K Halogen Fog Lights (aftermarket OEM install)
- Front Lip/Chin Spoiler
- Stock Wheels Painted Metallic Vintage Copper with a White Stripe
- Calipers Painted Black
- LED Courtesy Puddle Light
- LED Parking, Brake, and Turn Signals
- 20% Tints all around, except windshield
- Blacked Out Third Brake Light
- Light Smoke Taillights
- Mud Flaps
- Rear Roof Spoiler
- Dynamat Entire Trunk
- 2 12" Subs
- Tweeters to improve sound quality out of the trunk for showing it off
- Copper vinyl wrapped shift knob accent
Here are some pics I took after some mods
Welp! I've probably posted the hell out of this one for now.
There's more pics of it floating around the forums here if you want to see more.
I have plenty more ideas in mind. Just need time and money!