tails...would like to redo them

the led spyder light bulbs

#3 ·
my crabs ;)

bought these cannot wait to install them

just arrived the other day, just got installed

new footwell lights put in (front)

(back)

took a quick picture before the snow started coming down...

i thought this looked somewhat decent..

and im pretty content on these rims for the spring

#5 ·
At first I wasn't a fan of wheels with that mesh style... But my buddy talked me into it, at this point I do like it, But the one thing I don't get is what is the point of all the bolts around the edge. I can understand it if it's a 3-piece wheel, But if it's not then why? But I guess it's just me, haha

#6 ·
thanks lampoon

well they offer pretty much the same rims without the bolts, so my guess that its just for style? in my opinion i like it, and im glad you came around to liking it! aha

#7 ·
Yea, it took me a while to find rims I like for this car. I was looking and looking and looking. Everything just didn't suit the look of the car. at least in my eyes.

I have a friend who does wheel repair and refinishing and therefore he is a big wheel guy, Just loves them, One day he snapped a pic of a G6 with some ASA wheels on it, Here's that pic..

And after some deliberation I decided that yea... he's right. it does look good on the car. Especially mine because it's lowered and will pull it off better... haha

#11 ·
My vehicles since 1993 have been black. My G6 which I acquired less than a month ago is silver. Black is a PITA but looks fantastic when it is actually clean. Looks good my friend.

(only advantage I have now is silver hides a lot of crap lol)

I just cracked 34k yesterday btw

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#13 ·
been a while since i posted anything... havent done much but thats all about to change... i scrapped my idea of tinting inside of the tail light and im getting my tails re done by someone... will post his site once i finish it....
anywho gonna get ready to wax and detail the car... i picked this up, but does anyone know a good swirl remover brand?

#14 ·
painted my calipers today and washed it yesterday..... while paint was drying i hand polished my wheels and some damage i forgot to take a picture from a few months ago

shiny rimm

and heres the damage

#15 ·
soo FINALLY getting my eibachs installed tomorrow, after waiting almost a year i am excited.... i wanted to install this myself soo bad, but since i have little experience and willing to learn! my rents are making me get it installed.
will have pictures tomorrow

rims in less than 2 weeks!

#19 ·
Well parents will be parents, I didn't have too much trouble but I had to reset my spring compressor like 4 times before the position was good enough to where it wouldn't be in the way when I needed to remove it. But long story short It wasn't bad. Maybe it would be cheaper for you to have someone else do the fronts for you, the rears were easy as pie. One bolt and the old spring will fall out, pop the new one in and line it all up. I used two jacks and the car's weight to help out.

#20 ·
okay, well the springs are in and all i can say is how amazing it looks now... i can tell theres a difference in the ride a little

had to get an inner tie rod replaced too before they could do the alignment

will have pictures up after i was the 6

#22 ·
yeah i got the 4 wheel alignment... the shop said they couldn't do it because i needed the inner tie rod replaced or else it wouldnt hold the alignment correctly,,, so i got those replaced and they did it! they also said my camber specs were a little off on the rear too.. is that normal with and lowering springs?

and yeah it does handle so much better, soo happy i got it, i am looking forward on getting the strut bar, but who knows when thatll happen

#27 ·
well thats somewhat good i guess lol,,

is the ride a little more softer, like bouncier? after you install them, or should it be stiffer.. i have 57k on my car and haven't replaced my shocks or struts yet

#28 ·
Well with lowering springs the car will be stiffer. But it's not a horrible stiffness. It still does pretty well on the smaller bumps and cracks. Large ones are something to keep an eye out for though. I still have the stock shocks in, And as far as I can tell none of them have gone dead yet... But I could be wrong.

#31 ·
Those windows have 20% on em?! I guess I'm gonna do that for my coupe! I was worried it might be too dark....but I can see through your car no problem....yet they still look "darker" than normal!!

P.S. Your car is looking good!! Can't wait to see the rims on it! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.