G6'd twice lol - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
6'd twice

G6'd twice lol

whats up guys im new to this forum and g6performance, anyways my names kyle im from rhode island and this is my second g6. My first was a 07 g6 base v6 sedan, it was silver on black i loved it but unfrotunatly finacinal reasons forced me to sell it and since the day i sold it iwas on the hunt for another. so about 2 weeks ago i came across one that just caught my eye, it was a great price actually i pretty much stole it lol but its a 06 g6 gt, i really wish it was a lz4 but i have the lx9 and the gas mileage is awesome and it pulls nice. Mods so far are full injen cold air intake (filter is in the fenderwell) eagle eye headlights 8k hid's in highs and lows, 3k in the fogs AVS taillight masks (really sets the g6 ass ends apart lol) and im pretty sure it has some kind of tune im still in the process of figuring out which one, and on friday i replace both inner and outer tie rods and bought 4 brand new tires (Bridgestone Potezna 215/55/17) THEY WERE DUMB EXPENSIVE! but worth it with a warrenty and i did an alignment. (i work at nissan so all labor was on me lol) anyways before i ramble on anymore heres a pic of the day i got it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 07:46 AM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Welcome! Nice G6, hope to see more.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
6'd twice

oh dont you worry lol there will be more to come but sadly my awesome new pieceof sh*t laptop doesnt know how to act like a laptop so its taking me forever to uploads some pics but soon enough
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
6'd twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinG6 View Post
Welcome! Nice G6, hope to see more.
and i was wondering where you got your roof spoiler? it looks pretty badass and not that i want to bite your style but i cant help but envy you lol
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
6'd twice

just detailed at work

i love parking dumb at work lmao

crappy pic of the hids

interior shot (most of the carbon fiber junk is off it came with the car lol)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 01:31 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Not biting my style, you know what they say. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or some crap like that. Haha

I got it from eBay! They paint to match. They wanted a pic of my G6 for the listing. Haven't sent it yet though. Ha
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
6'd twice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinG6 View Post
Not biting my style, you know what they say. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, or some crap like that. Haha

I got it from eBay! They paint to match. They wanted a pic of my G6 for the listing. Haven't sent it yet though. Ha
lol thanks bro ill def take a look right now my main concern is that dam clunk in the front over bumps im sure its the steering rack it has a good amount of play even tho i just replaced both inner and both outer tie-rods thank baby jesus i work at a dealership and have my own lift lol
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-22-2012, 03:23 PM
OOBER SUPER MEMBER

Man a lift is key! I have limited use of a lift, so I gotta use my lift time wisely. Clunks are always a fun thing to figure out, good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > Members' Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in