Searching for my old G6 - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 11:23 PM Thread Starter

Cool Searching for my old G6

Hello all! I used to be an frequent reader of this forum when I was a G6 owner. I traded it in a year ago due to mechanical problems it was beginning to have. I'm not sure if this is allowed or in the right location (if not, please feel free to delete/move and I apologize) but I am looking for the new owners to see if they have made any additional modifications or done any work to it since I last owned it. I figured this would be the best place to look for them! It was a 2006 G6 GT Coupe in red (bright red, not the darker "crimson" red. Not sure what the exact name of the red was). I traded it in to King's Ford in Cincinnati, Ohio with approximately 180,000 miles on it in. The VIN on the vehicle is 1G2ZH158064182129. From what I have found, someone in Farifield, Ohio purchased in this past February from Cronin Ford/Kia. Again, I apologize if this is not allowed but I loved that car and would just love to see how it is doing, haha!

Aaron
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > Members' Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in