Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Waterfowler's 6

68K views 154 replies 51 participants last post by  waterfowler76 
#1 ·
well finally got around to taking some pics. Let me know what you guys think.

See less See more
#6 ·
Bored today so decided to go through some pics and post up what ive done so far to my car.

First thing I did was Tint 5% all the way around.

Then I painted my calipers, Put on R1 Cross drilled and slotted rotors, And installed Eibach lowering springs

Then I installed K&N Typhoon CAI

Everything fits good except the heatshield. So I decided to get some of those itchy Crabs..Big difference.

I got alot of pics so ill have to do this in a few posts.

#7 ·
looks great man, cant wait till my Crabs get here, Should be here in a couple days!! How hard is it to paint your calipers, i can get them off, just afraid ill paint them wrong or not know how to put them back on.

#10 · (Edited)
Thanks!! You wont regret Crabs!! Its not hard at all once you get them off. I covered everything around them with plastic to prevent overspray hung them with bungey cords, and gave them a few coats of red caliper paint....oh and i cleaned them real good first an scuffed them up with some heavy grit sandpaper.

Dont worry you really cant put them on wrong

#9 ·
Where did you get the Tiger Cab and how hard was it to install, cuz im looking to add that as well so i can get better airflow to my Crabs when i get it?

#13 ·
Next I wanted a little more bass but not to much so I got a couple Rockford 10's and an amp

I tinted my tails

Bought some Figure grilles. Bought black but they kinda disapeared. so I painted them chrome. They were Okay...I really didnt like them that much, and they just attach using zip ties.

Just when I was thinking about taking them off I got a good price on Chrome lower recessed.

#15 ·
I also put some small led's on the floorboards and in the a/c vents. heres the best picture i was able to get. their not really bright so they match the interior light perfect.

Thats about it for now Just waiting on exhaust to get shipped (hopefully next week), and gonna paint the engine cover, and debating weather or not to black out all my chrome.

#16 ·
Man everything looks awesome i really like the calipers. I really want to add the pontiac. But did you paint that on or is that a decal.

And the leds look great i added some blue in my car because my radio is mostly blue to help blend everything in.

And for the chrome i think it looks good on your car. Everything goes together well i would leave it how it is.

#24 ·
Thank you very much. I have been having a very hard time comming up with ideas for my ride. Unfortunately for me automotive isn't my slice (Imma chef in love with his G6). Up till now my focus has been on auido (whatta learning curve thats been.lol) so now i move on to preformance and stability. So again. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.