AlexCasares Prog. - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

AlexCasares Prog.

Few days after i got her... ahh

Tinted with the rain guards.

Tail Lights tinted w/spray tint. I did them myself. Even taped off the reverse light, i think it looks really good!

heres my interior lights. kinda crappy pic but u get the idea.

More to come tell me wat u think so far!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 08:11 PM

looks good! pics are a little small though
post #3 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

My bad ill make em bigger next time i just didnt know what size to do on Tinypic lol. ill keep that in mind when i add my streetglow in the next week or so!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 06:35 PM
-Banned-

Omg, pls don't add street glow. Return the set/kit, whatever, and get your money back.. and i'll send you 100 bucks, haha.
post #5 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 07:57 PM

Add the Streetglow lol!!! we are with you lol

Pontiac G6 GT 3.5 V6

Click for my Thread https://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8081

Mods Done:

8000k Low's Head Lights, 20% Tint, 2 6.5 Inch TV in Headrests, Bazooka Sub-Woofer, Nexon 5000 type H tires, Pontiac Seat Belt Cover's, K and N CAI, Racingline-Front Strut Bar, Carbon Fiber, Tinted Tails, Street Glow, Magnaflow Custom Exhaust,G6 Floor Mats

Up and Coming:

Splash Guards with Logo, Window Spoiler, AIT Body Kit

post #6 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 08:07 PM

I like street glow the same way I like kids - they are great for other people! : )

ride is coming along nice! looking good!

David Hall - 2009 Pontiac G6 GT Blue 4-Door

Performance: CRABS 03 and FPU, Resonator Delete, RL Strut Tower Bar

Appearance: Debadged - Window Tint 35% front 18% back - Emblem Overlays - Door Sill Overlays
post #7 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 11:00 AM Thread Starter

LMFAO!!!!! Lol @ the kids comment. that was good. and i just ordered the street glow the other day. I think its a nice touch, especially for people in my age group. Some ppl say its "old" But...if its so old, how come no one has it? lmfao. no one that i kno or have seen has it, maybe like literally 2 people. So i think ( in my area ) it will set my car off and give it that seperatio from other g6's and just sweet cars in general. just my opinion. I also decided, FINALLY yesterday, that my next mod besides that will be to install a new Muffler to give it a nice roar. and buy a new clicker cz mine doesnt work :'(. That will be in the next few weeks ill try to post a sound clip for you guys! THanks for the feed! ill leave some on urs forsure. ---Alexxx//
post #8 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 11:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
Nice ride Alex...any thought of lowering her? She'll look real nice with a set of Eibachs on her.

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
post #9 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 12:19 PM
-Banned-

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexCasares View Post
LMFAO!!!!! Lol @ the kids comment. that was good. and i just ordered the street glow the other day. I think its a nice touch, especially for people in my age group. Some ppl say its "old" But...if its so old, how come no one has it? lmfao. no one that i kno or have seen has it, maybe like literally 2 people. So i think ( in my area ) it will set my car off and give it that seperatio from other g6's and just sweet cars in general. just my opinion. I also decided, FINALLY yesterday, that my next mod besides that will be to install a new Muffler to give it a nice roar. and buy a new clicker cz mine doesnt work :'(. That will be in the next few weeks ill try to post a sound clip for you guys! THanks for the feed! ill leave some on urs forsure. ---Alexxx//
What's your age group? Every time I see street glow on a car, I just think of that Fast and Furious movie.. To each his own, though! If you MUST go through with torturing your domestic with under chassis lighting, at least post pictures when you're done, pretty please?

I had problems with my FOB, the battery mount had come loose, quick resolder and it worked again.. Dealership will try to charge you like 175 for the FOB + 50 for programming, so def open up the FOB and have a look.

I like your car thus far. I spray tinted the tails on my coupe, as well. What product did you use?

@Water - I agree. Drop that geeeeeeesex

Last edited by JRepasky; 04-26-2011 at 12:25 PM.
post #10 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-26-2011, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

How much does it cost to lower it?. im 20 years old. i mean for being 20 and having the nice car that i do im VERY PROUD. i buy all my own stuff, obviously. Lowering it would look pretty sweet but i dont like the thought of it scraping the ground because i lower it...tell me more about it. Im more into the exterior into the performance mod wise. i dont have the speed stick in it so, i kinda gave up on it bein 'fast n furious'...but it WILL look sweet none the less! thnx for the feed as always guys!

Oh and as for spray tint i got the kind they sell right at auto zone. no special kind. did it myself. i did about 2 coats on it and thats it. If anyone would like to do it i could walk you through the steps jus message me. although its really self expl. you might need some spraying technique tips.

Another 'Oh yea'...deffinitley will post pics when i get the lights. honestly they should be up tomorro there scheduled tomorro by end of day. im going to put them on myself with my friend as we already did his so we know how. I got the 1million lighting from LED GLOW.com, my friend has them there really sweet. they have an 'ice blue' like color that i will always keep on. in the sun mine looks like an ice blue as u can see from the pics. will look very nice imo. Also new muffler will be on within a week or so however long it takes it to come via mail. will post pics and try for sound clip aswell.

Last edited by AlexCasares; 04-26-2011 at 10:40 PM.
post #11 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-27-2011, 12:45 AM
MonsterG6

my only thought is i saw 2pimp4u's lighting effects and thought it was cool, then i checked out this car eclipse that had it and it was the gayest shit ive ever seen. i even think 2pimp4u took his off. look in his pictures. like everyone else said...if you were drivin a civic, id understand that more...but a g6? with a muffler and underglow?? do you got the 4banger? or the v6? not hatin, just sayin

nice ride though pictures!

edit: i just saw a car tonight with blue underglow ONLY along his side skirts and that did look pretty sweet. so i may have to take back what i said.

15% Tint All around, Black Overlays, Headlights, System w/ Woofer, and Compstar Remote start setup.
To Come: Rims, tinted Taillights, K&N Drop-in
post #12 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-27-2011, 07:23 AM Thread Starter

Mines the V6. 2pimp4u's is helllla sweet this i will admitt. but mine wont be all that extreme. I mainly wanted the ones under my dash just because i think those are hella sick and if you get those you mightaswell get the kit. & Yeah i mean, im not trying to make it TOO ricer but i do want it to have a little roar. its not a gramma car i want it to sound aggressive! & yeah im not saying anyone is hatin' its all constructive criticism. we're all here to get other peoples opinions and thoughts since we all have the same cars pretty much. Which is y i made this and will put pics up so ppl can tell me what they think. thanks for your input man. &&& With a little luck with the weather i will have pics up TONIGHT of my streetglow! According to the tracker number its 10 mins away! As anyone whos over anxious im gonna get off work and rip into the package and install asap! lmfao. Will put pics up as soon as i get them on for you guys to see! ---alex//
post #13 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

AS PROMISED ladies and gentleman, here are my photos of the ledunderglow WITH the interiors. WHICH I AM -Extremely Proud- of the fact that i installed myself. lmfao. here they are. Side Note: I have hella colors on these but im probably only going to have them on blue so thats all i took the pics of.

Tell me what you think!!! Muffler coming in about, a week and a half!
post #14 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-28-2011, 08:07 PM
CPT

Send a message via Yahoo to aLienationz
I like the under glow and how it matches ur interiors. I do like it on some cars hell I would do it if I was 20 lol or even now if I didn't mind getting a divorce but I love My wife so I am going to stick with no glow.
post #15 of 149 (permalink) Old 04-29-2011, 09:43 AM Thread Starter

lmfao. Yea deffinitley. Yea it matches my interiors, shits dope in my opinion. I justtt did the muffler this morning! THey just cut the muffler out and ran my pipe straight back they said i didnt even need the muffler i bought. so i bought a muffler tip had em throw it on there and it sounds good. they left the resonator ON however, they told me to roll like that for a lil while and if i want it louder to just come back. so im going to try and post a sound clip so you guys can give me some feedback on wat u think!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > Members' Rides

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in