Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Black Eagle Eyes Projector Headlights & Eagle Eyes LED Tail Lights For Sale

11K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  JoeyLovesTrains 
#1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased the Black Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight and Eagle Eyes LED Tail Lights for my 2009 Pontiac G6 GXP (sedan) in March 2011. I loved the look and the design of the headlights and tail lights, but unfortunately I started a family I had to get rid of my car. The headlights and tail lights are in great condition and I'm asking $250 for the headlights and $180 for the tail lights. If you would like to purchase both the headlights and tail lights then we could work out a deal. I will only accept Paypal. I will pay for shipping within the US, but if shipping to Canada we will have to discuss it. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

See less See more
#14 ·
I know I'm really late to reply here, but do any of you guys (If your account is still active) know where I could get a pair? They stopped making these tail lights awhile ago, and I've not been having much luck on eBay. Anyone got a link to eBay or Craigslist?

Or do any of you guys have a pair of tail lights you're willing to sell?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.