Pontiac G6 Forum banner

More comfortable driver's seat

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Abyssul 
#1 ·
Hey guys, im a new owner of a 2006 g6 base model 4 door. The car has been great so far but my biggest complaint is how uncomfortable the drivers seat is. Its not the material or feel of the seats, but the design. My back begins aching while sitting in the seat for only a few minutes and I don't have back problems. The bottom section of the back support sticks out and the top portion is so thin in comparison, its like my lower back is supported but my upper back isn't supported at all making it fatigued. My other car is an old dodge intrepid and I think the extremely comfortable seats in that have spoiled me.

Anyway, do you guys experience this same problem and have any comfort solutions? Im not even a really big person im 6 foot tall and weigh 160lbs. Thanks!

#2 ·
I know in my 2006 G6 GT you can adjust the amount of back support with a lever that is attached to the left side of the seat on the recliner part (not near the bottom, but more midway).

#4 ·
You learn something new every day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.