mods - Pontiac G6 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-09-2014, 11:16 PM Thread Starter

mods

So I make a post, I get a reply from mod saying I need to add pictures or it will be brought down.

So I add pictures, then another mod says I need a "note" with my name on it. So this is at night, so I get everything ready to take anotherrrr picture which I still think is stupid, and the thread is gone.

For one, its stupid. I am not going to make a sign and have it in every picture I posted. The pictures were obviously not fake, and it would be pretty far to scam someone for $200. You already need to make 10 posts, which I did, all legit ones.

Kind of bullshit the thread was closed, I know some forum mods like to flex their muscles and abuse authority, but come on? Really? You tell me to add something and shut it down a day later?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-10-2014, 05:13 AM

Sounds like you need to simply just follow the rules. Not every forum will have rules that you favor.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-10-2014, 07:36 PM

Garage
Simple rules man. Like Chase just said^^ may not go in your favor, but it's also not that big of a deal to just show the note in the pic lol

2006 G6 GT Coupe | Emerald Green | Blacked-out Emblems and Grilles | Silverstar ZXE's | CRABS Op. 3 + FPU | Eibach Lowering Springs | OBX Exhaust

COMING NEXT: 25mm Wheel Spacers | Racingline Strut Bar & MMI's | and possibly the AIT Front Bumper
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-11-2014, 07:43 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to waterfowler76
It has nothing to do with "flexing muscles or abusing authority" The rules are in place for a reason. It's either we have these rules or no "for sale" section.
If a thread is posted and it doesn't follow the rules its subject to immediate removal, you were given 24hrs from a polite warning.
Sorry you feel the way you do, its nothing personal, but if we let one person slide where do we draw the line?
If you want to fix your thread let me know and I'll open it back up.

2007 PONTIAC G6 GT

Waterfowler's 6 <---- Check out my 6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Pontiac G6 Forum > General Discussion > The Suggestion Box

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Pontiac G6 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in