Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Eastern Ontario

7K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  ratskat 
#1 ·
Hayy, Any G6 Owners in Eastern Ontario that are interested in Meets or anything???

#2 ·
you build it they will come

#3 ·
Seriously though....This sunday april 5 at Kennedy Commons at 2pm - so far 8 other g6ers showing up

#5 ·
None planned at this moment but I how about next sunday? I will see if we can get a few 6ers out then and let you know - let me know if this is good for any of you

#9 ·
what times are good for you all...weeknights or weekends?

#11 ·
I was thinking of maybe next sunday evening - weather permitting - anyone up for this? Kennedy Commons - Tim Horton's - May 24th say 6pm ish? this weekend is the May two four so the next weekend should be good for me

#16 ·
#15 ·
Great I already have a confirmation from two other 6ers from our GTA group and add us three here we have a definite 5 going to be there...it's still early so I bet we will get a bunch more...should be a good meet (weather permitting) :)

#17 ·
Where?

I maybe able to show up, but I'm unfamiliar with where the Kennedy Commons area is, and there is a million Timmies so that doesn't help as much lol. I would probably be coming from Barrie that weekend.

#18 ·
I maybe able to show up, but I'm unfamiliar with where the Kennedy Commons area is, and there is a million Timmies so that doesn't help as much lol. I would probably be coming from Barrie that weekend.
Well I am up in Aurora so if you want we can make a time and meet this way then drive the rest of the way south together or you can just meet us there. Here is the GPS POI

Tim Hortons 16 William Kitchen Road Scarborough ON M1P 5B7 CA

Can everyone still make it if we made it earlier on that sunday or is 6PM best...I had one of our G6 GTA members say he wouldn't mind to meet up earlier so I thought I would see what everyone thought

#20 ·
so it's looking good for this meet...if anyone has any questions feel free to post them

#21 ·
sorry can't make it

Ya I will be in London and have been driving around all day so I don't think I'll want to make the detour. Sorry but that weekend is a no go for me. Hope the rest of you guys have a good time. post some pics.

#23 ·
Ya I will be in London and have been driving around all day so I don't think I'll want to make the detour. Sorry but that weekend is a no go for me. Hope the rest of you guys have a good time. post some pics.
Sad to hear it - would have been nice meeting you and your 6er - maybe another time - if you change your mind you know where we will be.

#22 ·
So the weather is supposed to be great!

Sunday

Max. 20°C
Min. 10°C

Sunny

As I havent heard from any but one person about the time being made earlier I will leave it for 6 - see you all there (those that are not party poopers that is :) )

#24 · (Edited)
Hope to see some of you at 6pm today

#26 ·
Update since last year - anyone want to organize a meet soon with the nicer weather ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.