Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Every 10 or 20 shifts my clutch pedal would only depress half way allowing me to switch out of gear but not into gear. I replace the bushing directly behind the pedal, drive to work and on the way home started doing it again. I pressed a little harder and it sank to the floor. Im assumeing the master or slaved cylinder is faulty. Last night I removed the battery tray and was seeing fluid around the bleeder valve so I singled it ands little came out. I then pressed in the clutch pedal and it tried getting pressure but I could hear fluid leaking out.
Now my question it, Do you think I still need toreplace the slave cylinder or bleeder valve?And if the bleeder valve where could I find one? Or what do you think about changing out the O rings?
thnak you for any help possible .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ten4, I’ll check into this, went to the auto part store this morning they said they didn’t have the bleeder for the clutch and didn’t say anything about the break valve might work. But then again they just look at a screen. Thank you I’ll check it out. Hopefully have time to do so tomorrow. I let ya know as soon as I do

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This bastard right here. I need to locate within 5 days before My son goes with his mother, we both have to drive 6 hrs to meet for drop off and pick up. I don’t understand why or how it’s even leaking from it. Very aggravating.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.