Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am currently doing a 3500 swap into my Grand Am. So I have some parts that I will not be using if someone is interested in picking up some cheap spares. These parts are all from a motor with 25k miles on them so they are all nearly new. Throttle Body comes 100% complete and the Coil Packs come with OEM AC Delco wires.

The motor is out of an 05 Malibu. Which is the identical 3500 LX9 in the G6, Rendevous, Relay, Uplander, Montana, and Terraza.

Pictures will be posted in the next 15 minutes of each item including the receipt from purchasing the engine to show the mileage on these parts is true.

Throttle Body - $50
Coil Pack w/ wires - $60

Shipping we can work out depending on where you live. If you are in the Milwaukee, WI area we can meet up and trade cash for parts!

I may also have a fuel rail with fuel injectors, but I may end up keeping the fuel injectors so I haven't officially listed them for sale. However if your in need, I could probably be talked into letting them go.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Alrighty... as promised... here are the pictures. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll send you my mobile number so we can work out the details. :beer:

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts