Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would first like to introduce myself by saying that I come from Southern Colorado. I have had my 2005 G6 for a little over 6 months and have enjoyed every minute of the ride. She's fast she's agile and handles beautifully for me. The first time I drove a G6 was in the spring of '05 in Orlando Florida I rented a car through enterprise for my trip and chose the G6 mostly because of the lines and body style needless to say i enjoyed that car and the time i had to drive it. My G6 is mostly stock with few aftermarket mods namely a sunroof and larger airfilter. I am currently getting 22.6 to 23.1 mpg city and approximately 32 highway. My plans for the G6 are to input a new stereo system including higher power amp, sub, stereo deck, adding slightly more aggresive shocks, further moding the intake system and giving her a more aggressive voice. She is my daily driver however i do have a '79 Ford F150 with a 351M400. Well that about does it for intro's i hope to find this forum rewarding and helpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.