Pontiac G6 Forum banner

06 Black GTP

9K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  ginuwine 
MHadden said:
Wow, I didn't realize they offered a spoiler for the 2-door...I think I'll keep one off of mine though, I think the ass is perfect on it like many of the women around campus ;) :D
sorry, mr hadden.....i have to disagree with you on this one. while i can't comment about the women on Purdue's campus, i CAN relate to the women in the office at my work; AND like those women, the 'ass' of the G6 coupe needs some 'ass'istance and the addition of that spoiler is awesome!!!!

however, it would take alot more than the addition of a spoiler to help out our office staff......maybe i could get our Body Shop to do a 'rear-end clip'? it could only help!!!!!

Hambone said:
I really like the dual exhaust too! I wish the 4dr GT had that.
....and YEA!! anybody got ideas on Duals for the GT? i want it!!! got to have it!! NOW!!!!!

well, that and the 'cold air intake', 'RamAir hood', etc.......better make a list for Santa!!! i DON'T want another pair of 'FUZZY SLIPPERS' and a 'Mel Torme'" cd again.....i can only take sooooo much, ya know???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.