Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heyy, im an 18 year old lookin to modify my car and really get into it... any one got any suggestions what i should do to it?
looking at getting cai and possibly a tune not sure though.

mods: red interior lights; tinted windows; tinted tailights led spider light bulbs

·
Registered
474 Posts
Rim. Tires. Basically just look around at other members rides to get ideas. But ya, if you want to drop some serious cash there is alot you can do!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did debadge it already and i wanna lower it but if i buy it do i have to replace shocks struts? because doesnt messs with the geometry of the car and make things easier to brake?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and to be honest its a wams tune worth it? i did some research.. dont get 87 or 91 octane 93 is best.. but whats its gonna do, take off my govenor, cahnge shift points,.. my cousin said just slap on a m12 supercharger ha

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought carbon fiber interior parts. I bought a nice system for my car, tinted windows. Paint your calipers. Crabs option 3 intake. New rims. Overlays. (Grafxwerks.com) WAMS. Body kits/ground effects.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought carbon fiber interior parts. I bought a nice system for my car, tinted windows. Paint your calipers. Crabs option 3 intake. New rims. Overlays. (Grafxwerks.com) WAMS. Body kits/ground effects.
again with the wams ahaa ive yet to see a reply but is it even worth it, different octane a couple changes...

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
and to be honest its a wams tune worth it? i did some research.. dont get 87 or 91 octane 93 is best.. but whats its gonna do, take off my govenor, cahnge shift points,.. my cousin said just slap on a m12 supercharger ha
i dont know much about the wams, but if you search the site about it you'll find more info... but it will change the governor and make better shifts... and you cant supercharge, or turbo the 6 because the tranny wont support the power

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
of course it wont handle it haha, but maybe when i get the money it could be quite a project.. but with rims i was looking at getting these...<br> and the eibach lowering springs

Attachments

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
i like the wheels, id definitely get atleast 18's though, car looks silly lowered with 17's i think.. use your OEM wheels for the winter, and those for the summer. and yes eibach is the route most go because it has less of a drop, which means car rides a little nicer, you still have a nice stance with a better ride then the other springs.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
why thank you i was gonna put them on my other g6 i had but unfortunately i totaled it... :( and i understand what your saying with the springs and since michigan is always shit and its winter in october now might just wait till next spring to put the rims on

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
damnn that blows, im afraid of the winter coming up cause my city doesnt care about side streets and i slipped on ice hence the death of my first 6

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just a look at it,, gonna start stuff sooon

and btw i feel really stupid for asking this, but instead of thumbnails, how do i get the picture to take up the post... :(

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Host it on photobucket and copy the [im g] [/im g] to the post instead of attaching the pictures to the post.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts