1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Stock Headlights

Stock Headlights

Stock Rims

Scratched up rear bumper... Going to be fix in the next few weeks.

Stock Exhaust...

Stock air intake

Tinted Tails

New CRABS air intake (O3)

New headlights. Halo's without the HID KIT.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Tinted tails in better light.

Halo's all lit up.

Still to come; New rims and tires, New bumper and GTP valace, new exhaust, de-badge and re-badge... maybe some others..

Not a ton done so far, really want to paint the calipers but can't decide on a good color... the rims im getting are black with chrome accents... let me know what you think!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stuck in a rut for modding at the moment, anyone have any ideas of mods that are inexpensive and easy to do? (Yet still look classy)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't done the third light yet. I just did two coats of NiteShades on the tails though... didn't want it too dark.
Thanks for the advice on the other mods!
Added this today...

Getting the black rims hopefully the end of this week, or the beginning of next week.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Added the arrow overlay tonight. Messed up on the front arrow, so ordering a new one... Went with black gloss.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New rims came in the mail today. ordered the tires on tuesday so either will get them put on friday or saturday.. if not, then by monday.

flash

no flash

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
I haven't done the third light yet. I just did two coats of NiteShades on the tails though... didn't want it too dark.
Thanks for the advice on the other mods!
Added this today...

Getting the black rims hopefully the end of this week, or the beginning of next week.

everythings turning out nice man! im digging those wheels. FTW!

what are the door handle pieces and where did you get them? i like....

·
Registered
556 Posts
Looking good can't wait to see them on

Sent from my PC36100 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
everythings turning out nice man! im digging those wheels. FTW!

what are the door handle pieces and where did you get them? i like....
I got them at www.grafxwerks.com , they are just overlays, they look like a sticker almost, but once I got them on they look beautiful! They are called handle overlays and are $18.00 (before shipping) for the set of four. Super easy to install though!

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
I got them at www.grafxwerks.com , they are just overlays, they look like a sticker almost, but once I got them on they look beautiful! They are called handle overlays and are $18.00 (before shipping) for the set of four. Super easy to install though!
i like... they break the silver up nicely, there isn't a whole lot going on with the sides of the car, so that did it... nice job!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WHat kind/size tires did you get?
they are hankook v2 215/45R18

and they are on!

I love them thus far! Oddly enough, they ride a lot better then my other ones too!
Keeping the stock ones and gonna use them for the michigan winter... :mad:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ahhh thats sexy.. wheels look amazing!! just enough black to break up the silver!
Thanks! I'm really likin' them, I've gotten sooo many good comments on them already!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sub system I have... its been in for about 6 months, just forgot to put up pictures

Two 12 inch Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)

Along with my 600W Sony Explode Amp

One week till I get the my bumper fixed and get the new valace put on, week and a half till the new exhaust!

People that have a strut bar, what is the advantage of having that.. should I get one, or is it not worth the money?

·
beeeeeeefy
883 Posts
Sub system I have... its been in for about 6 months, just forgot to put up pictures

Two 12 inch Memphis Subs (15-MCP12S4)

Along with my 600W Sony Explode Amp

One week till I get the my bumper fixed and get the new valace put on, week and a half till the new exhaust!

People that have a strut bar, what is the advantage of having that.. should I get one, or is it not worth the money?
The strut towers on cars only have bracing on the bottom at the a arms, when you add a top support the strut tower brace, then your stablizing the front end suspension. As far as performance goes, it might help a little when you look at body flex hurting your track times, but you'd get a big improvement with handling..

cheap and easy mod!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The strut towers on cars only have bracing on the bottom at the a arms, when you add a top support the strut tower brace, then your stablizing the front end suspension. As far as performance goes, it might help a little when you look at body flex hurting your track times, but you'd get a big improvement with handling..

cheap and easy mod!
Thanks! Just ordered the stb.

As for tune chips... are those worth the money.. what are they supposed to improve on?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
np what is stb? what brand tower bar did you buy?

chip is garabage. google WAMs tunes. it what everybody on here uses. that will explain it!
It stands for Strut Tower Bar. and I went with racingline's.

Ok, I will check that out on google. Thanks for the help!

1 - 20 of 300 Posts