Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So one of my cables broke i ordered them & they have been delivered along time ago but my boyfriend tore everything apart on the gearshift box trying to get to the cables (and he doesn't know how to mechanic) so im trying any info i can on installing these so I can get behind the wheel again I MISS DRIVING HER THAT'S MY BABY!! I have the online Haynes repair manual but it hardly has anything on changing those. If possible im gunna need something detailed that way I know I have all the parts back together. I know most of yall are saying don't let other people work on ur car & I DON'T!! He took it apart when I was gone. And im talking about thr cables that go from the gear shifter to the transmission & I do have the F40... any and all info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Lacey

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I have a 2007 G6 manual transmission. It needs a new shift cable. I can’t find a shift cable because GM said it’s been discontinued. I saw you were able to order one. Do you have any tips on where I can order one from? Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts