Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, Looking into buying a used 06 GTP has 7300 miles on it and its going for 15,900. I noticed it doesnt have heather leather seats or dual exhuast. Thought all GTPs had dual exhaust. Good buy?. or no?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm new to this forum, Looking into buying a used 06 GTP has 7300 miles on it and its going for 15,900. I noticed it doesnt have heather leather seats or dual exhuast. Thought all GTPs had dual exhaust. Good buy?. or no?

Sounds like a good buy! I purchased my 06 GTP over a year ago and paid much more than that even with many discounts............Now, if you pull up to me in a 06 GTP like mind. Who would know I purchased mine new and you didn't??? Regardless, 7,300 miles isn't to high (I have 19,000 on mine)................what does it matter if in the end you car has 100,000 or 107,300! By the way are you sure its a GTP? As I have dual exhaust and haven't seen a GTP without dual exhaust? I wonder if the previous owner didn't just stick the GTP emblem on a GT??? I had a G6 GT Sedan before and it only has a single exhaust. (i.e. like yours):eek:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Sounds like a good buy! I purchased my 06 GTP over a year ago and paid much more than that even with many discounts............Now, if you pull up to me in a 06 GTP like mind. Who would know I purchased mine new and you didn't??? Regardless, 7,300 miles isn't to high (I have 19,000 on mine)................what does it matter if in the end you car has 100,000 or 107,300By the way are you sure its a GTP? As I have dual exhaust and haven't seen a GTP without dual exhaust? I wonder if the previous owner didn't just stick the GTP emblem on a GT??? I had a G6 GT Sedan before and it only has a single exhaust. (i.e. like yours):eek:
I've almost been a victim of this before, it does seem suspicious.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
If it doesn't have dual exhaust outlets, it's not a GTP. The car is most likely, a GT.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.