Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
k'sg6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Kayla I just recently got my first car and it was my black 2006 G6! It was my first and last choice. I tried to shop around but could not get over the G6. I love the car! I have alot of plans for this car! I want to get a little bit darker of a tint, black with chrome rims, a new stereo system and eventually a new paint job (black of course!)

I came on this site looking for ideas or tips on customizing my G6. Id love to see pictures or talk to people about these things (I am not too knowledgeable when it comes to automotive stuff!)

Hope to hear some feedback!

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Hello Kayla! Welcome to the site and congrats on your new ride! There are a ton of pics in the gallery and I recommend posting some of yours (even stock pics are welcome, great to see where you started and where you've gone with your wip.) Congrats and have fun!

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
Welcome Kayla, you'll find some great tips and good reading on everything Pontiac G6.
Jump in and take a ride, you're going to love the G6 Owners Club!

·
k'sg6
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone for your welcomes and advice!!
I am trying to figure out this site.. so I can add pictures of my car.. but I am unsure of how to do this?
Any comments???

Thanks!
Kayla

·
;)
386 Posts
I found it easy to take a pic wit my phone & shrink it with an app i got. loads directly from the phone hooked up to your pc or resize the pic on your pc itself. Oh yeah & welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome Huale..Moderators are probably going to ask you to remove those Adv. links FYI

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
HAHA I didnt even notice.........

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Touche haha :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts