Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One night my car won’t start. The alarm turns off just fine and the radio works. The engine itself just seems to not want to start. There is no clicking sound like it the starter or alternator. We tow it the next morning to a mechanic’s shop and he does a scan of the car and no codes come back. He determines it’s an issue with the alarm. We then tow it to the dealership down the street. When we get there the car magically starts working. We take it home because if we left it, it would be 3 days before anyone could look at it. Two weeks later the car stops working again…same exact thing. We tow it to a different dealership this time but by the time we get there the dealership is closed. The next morning a service guy calls me and tells me the car is working just fine. He keeps it though and does scans of the car (still no codes) and a bunch of other diagnostic checks. Car still works just fine for them. I know this is going to happen again. Anyone have any ideas of what this could be???

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Sounds like someone put something on the car to **** w/ you. But to be honest I have never heard of anything like this because if they aren't getting codes back and you have radio power and such than it has to do something with the engine. But to me it doesn't make any sense at all. Goodluck man!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.