Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new on here I drive a 06 G6 SE1 2.4L with a few mods I have a computer program that puts me at 221hp and 225ft.lb and a full flowmaster exhaust

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm new on here I drive a 06 G6 SE1 2.4L with a few mods I have a computer program that puts me at 221hp and 225ft.lb and a full flowmaster exhaust

i'm new here and haven't located where the keep the BS flag... but I have a hard time swallowing all that.... wanna do some explaining. break it down for me.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
:bs:

lol it's not a hard flag to find:rolleyes:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
i'm new here and haven't located where the keep the BS flag... but I have a hard time swallowing all that.... wanna do some explaining. break it down for me.:rolleyes:
:bs:

lol it's not a hard flag to find:rolleyes:

Well uh... welcome, I think. Looks like you've got some nah sayers first thing.
I don't know?? A mod to me is using a different wax.:p

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Normally I'd have about 200 at the CRANKSHAFT or about 157-160 at the tires stock.

The dynno put mine at 205. WOOOOT!!!!
Thats OVER 50 crank horsepower over stock or 260 Flywheel HP...mega sweeeet for a non VVT 3.5L and I have several whistles and bells.

I dont know how any computer can give you 221 with the 2.4.

3.6 maybe.....

I'd like to hear about what you did....

·
Registered
123 Posts
Normally I'd have about 200 at the CRANKSHAFT or about 157-160 at the tires stock.

The dynno put mine at 205. WOOOOT!!!!
Thats OVER 50 crank horsepower over stock or 260 Flywheel HP...mega sweeeet for a non VVT 3.5L and I have several whistles and bells.

I dont know how any computer can give you 221 with the 2.4.

3.6 maybe.....

I'd like to hear about what you did....
well he also seems to be convince that the stock 06 2.4 runs a 13 in the quarter... and that the fact that he runs 120 octane gives it a whole lot more power... dude has some learning to do. but we were all noobs once so i don't hate him for it. i could be a dick and burn him by posting our PM conversation but i won't do that.

OP... if you got that programmer of ebay, all it is is a resistor that tells the computer its cold out, hence destroying your gas mileage and doing virtually nothing else. take it off. Also, if you have any questions about cars, feel free to ask... that's the only way you're gonna learn.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts