Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I got an 06 GT Coupe that I'll be picking up soon. It's black and looks to be in super shape, but it has 180k on it.

I'm going to order a Hammerhead rear spoiler for it off eBay for like 125ish. I may powdercoat some parts on it too because that's what I do; so it would only cost me materials and time. It's really hard to say if I'll keep it right know because it has so many many miles and I don't know the longevity of these cars. I will say again though...it's in super shape.

Any thoughts or advice?

I'll get better pics soon.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol. No idea. It's sitting upstate. I gotta go pick it up. It's already mine but I gotta figure out if it's worth keeping or not with that many miles. It's actually 189k. The price was right. I'm not even sure what I can get out of it if I decided to sell it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. Well that should be an easy fix. Funny thing is I haven't even seen the car in person yet. Had a family member check it out and buy it for me upstate.

No word on the longevity of these 3.5's?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The longevity is going to be related to the maintenance habits of its previous owner(s). I've got 85k and running strong. One other part I notice you will want to order is the driver's side grille trim. I love those wheels, my '05 had them. They look great and they are simple to clean.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks like it was well maintained aside from the missing dress up that covered the fuse panel and battery. although they probably bumped into something that popped that trim off the driver side and possibly damaged the driver side headlight as well but probably wouldn't know until further examination.. i am envious of your interior though, wish the one i got with just over 200k looked like that, instead its all caked with grease and grime..

·
Registered
4 Posts
To be honest, looks like it's in great condition but I don't go used if it's over 100k. This one though surprisingly looks in a great condition. Thx!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts