Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 GTP and I plan to put an exhaust system on it. It is much to girly for me. I need some tips about what to put on it can anyone help me with this?

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have a magnaflow single in dual out, not as loud as the flowmaster, but I do still have my res on.. Its got a deeper sound then stock, and has a nice sound around 1800-2000 rpm's.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to here some opinions about what I was thinking... I thought about running from cat-back 2.5" having a resonator and then y-ing it to 2 magnafow mufflers part number 11236 on magnaflows website not sure series. I have the 3.9 and I want a deep sound but not super loud. I want to surprise people with the sound when it hits a given rpm...

·
Registered
474 Posts
Go to a muffler shop and ask them their opinion on that.. (to me it sounds like a great idea) But a muffler shop will be able to answer any of your questions.

·
Registered
638 Posts
the 3.9 is not even remotely going to sound anything like the 3.6 the 3.6 is a lot smoother running and DOHC where as the 3.9 is a rougher running pushrod engine........worlds apart

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you all for your help so far. does anyone have any comments on the eibach springs and also headlights. i have heard good and bad stuff about the spyer headlights. any comments?

·
Registered
88 Posts
canuck motorsport springs to drop it down, best price for the best drop. people used the eagle eyes headlights, dont get the ccfl because of the shitty light output.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Don't get spyderz, I've had both and love my Eagle Eyes, worth the extra. Trust me.

I don't have new springs, so I don't have a call on that one.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a very random question. I want to paint my calipers the same color as my car but i need high temp paint for that and i cant seem to find any paint in the color of my car that is high temp. i have the fusion orange metallic color car and i found touch up paint but nothing high temp any thoughts or ideas?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts