Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello From North Carolina! Well, what can I say besides I have been driving my Red "06-G6-V6" sedan for about 4 years now and it has been a pretty good car for the most part! I'm just now getting into starting to make it look a little nicer because I have finally settled down! I haven't done many modifications to it thus far but do plan on it in the future. I have just done basic things to it for now. I am finally wanting to do more serious upgrades now.

My basic modifications as of right now are:

Wheels:17 inch Rox RT-7's

Tires: continental DWS outside 245/45 zr17 92W

Engine: Cold air intake by K&N

Exhaust System: Flowmaster 40 series (1), straight piped resonator

Cosmetics/Exterior: Tinted windows 35% all the way around (below that is Illegal in NC) Debadged with only pontiac emblem left on (rearside)... Tinted the outside chrome of the emblem black. Front emblem also tinted completely black. Black vinyl cut eyelids. Also, took GM emblems off side and will be putting some type of custom touch there.

Interior: STOCK everything!

Sound: 2 12" Power Acoustik subwoofers with 4000 watt amp. Sony 6x9's...
Too bad my amp only has a 1000 watt amp kit or I could get so much more power from it!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow

First of all WOW!!! Your G is super nice... After looking at it, I might have some ideas spawning! For now, my next modification will be some Eibach Lowering springs and a nice Hid Kit. Any ideas on where to get deals on these things?

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Thanks! Feel free to ask any questions on any ideas you may have. The cheapest place I found eibachs are of TireRack.com Or eBay. I got mine from ebay but they're SSC springs. General consensus on HIDs is DDMtuning.com Quality lights at a good price. Wide range of options as well.

·
Legend
782 Posts
Welcome :) nice list of mods. Gotta get some pics up! :beer:

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all

Thanks for the welcomes! I will be posting some crappy pics (taken by my samsung juke) in the Rides section. However, I will be posting better pics next week when Im back from vacation. Heading down to Pawleys Island, SC for the week. I will get those better pics posted for you next Friday. Thanks again for the welcomes!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I have proceeded with the pin stripe delete and love it! Pictures coming soon. Cant wait, super stoked about this community and some advice I have already acquired! Pics coming soon!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
new pics/progress

Well, much progress made today though not the best scenery just saw a little area that would be better than my driveway and snapped a couple pics. I will be posting a new thread in the Member rides section. Tinted taillights, blacked out upper front grill, painted some of the engine bay (though it will need a few more coats) Im running a little low in my car mod budget for now until I get paid this week. I have some money set back for my wams tune this is why im running low. I also installed some new 6x9's (Punch, by Rockford Fosgate) and they sound great with the 2 12's and 4,000 watt amp! Ran a bigger Power wire so I could get more efficient sound and I wouldnt have to keep buying fuses. Didn't get pictures of the 6 x 9's because they are under the back panel. Well, Pics are being uploaded now! Talk to you soon and hope to get some feedback!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts