Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i lent my car to a family member today. i own a 2007 g6 gt convertible. long story short, something was put in the trunk and busted something, while the person i lent the car to, drunkenly put the top up. i was called and ran over to see my car with the top messily stacked. luckily i found that the only piece, at least what i think, that was broken is the plastic piece behind the rear headrests. i have no clue what its called but id like to know, what its called and about how much it goes for. its the plastic thing that folds, like around the rear head rests. im sorry for the poor description, but any help would do wonders!

·
Registered
46 Posts
There are YouTube videos on convertible top issues that names that part Hope this helps
Hey, Hot Dog Larry, although your comments and assistance are probably appreciated, you're responding to posts and threads that are 5+ years old. Someone looking for assistance from 2013 has already solved the problem, given up, or sold the car (or any combination thereof) ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, Hot Dog Larry, although your comments and assistance are probably appreciated, you're responding to posts and threads that are 5+ years old. Someone looking for assistance from 2013 has already solved the problem, given up, or sold the car (or any combination thereof)
Hopefully someone reading the post Late as I did it would be helpful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts