Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2007 G6 GT Coupe the other week.. I love this little car! I wish I would have bought one when they were new.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Forgot to add some plans for the car...

Performance Exhaust
Window Tint
K&N drop in filter (Done!)
Exhaust Resonator Delete (Done!)
Strut Tower Brace
LED interior lights
Swap out headlight and tail light housings with black housings and smoked lenses... (not sure how they will look though with the light color of the car)
Small rear spoiler (small one that matches the contour of the trunk, not the goofy ricer crap!)
De-Badge trunk
Blackout pontiac emblems front & back
Black out grille bezel (currently the chrome bezel)
HID fogs
... more as i think of them!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did the K&N drop in filter today and exhaust resonator delete.... Not too sure i like the sound without the resonator, but maybe it will sound better when I add the MagnaFlow muffler.

I decided to attach the pic of the filter instead of just inserting it... It kept making it super huge!

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks sharp! I thought you had a strut tower brace? Is that for the rear?
No I was planning on getting one... Megan Racing makes one for it that is like $90. Just not sure if its necessary, I don't feel body roll like I did in my Kia Soul before I put one in it. I don't do a whole lot of high speed cornering these days.... lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Replaced turn signal switch and then swapped dome and map lights with LED's, still need to do the trunk, I had to come in and cool off, it was 101 degrees today.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Installed a voltage stabilizer / grounding kit.... Have to return it, it doesn't work... the ground has a bad connection in the housing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts