Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I was driving the car and all of a sudden my check Electronic Stability Control light came on. It drives fine and have had no problems since but it won't go off. What do I do??? Where's it located??

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ok so I was driving the car and all of a sudden my check Electronic Stability Control light came on. It drives fine and have had no problems since but it won't go off. What do I do??? Where's it located??
Hi Burhansbro,

According to the 2007 Pontiac G6’s Owners Manual, if you had added “different wheels or tires that are a different size than your original equipment wheels and tires, this may affect the way your vehicle performs, including its braking, ride and handling characteristics, stability, and resistance to rollover. Additionally, if your vehicle has electronic systems such as, anti-lock brakes, traction control, and electronic stability control, the performance of these systems can be affected” (page 385).

However, if this is not the case with your car, we’d recommend to visit your local dealer at your earliest convenience to have then look into this.

If you’d like, we can contact them on your behalf. Send us a private message with your VIN, current mileage, full contact information and preferred dealer and we’ll look into getting this resolved.

Sincerely,

Claudia
GM Customer Care

1 - 2 of 2 Posts