Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new here but have been reading the posts here for a while now. I'm looking to install a JVC KW-M70BT radio (already ordered and should be arriving soon), but I have some questions and was hoping I could get some help.

So far, I have determined I need the following accessories:

1 x Metra 95-3302 General Motors DDIN 2004 and UP Dash kit
1 x Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter
1 x Metra Axxess ASWC-1 Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface --- or should I get the Maestro SW?
1 x 1PAC OS-311B Wiring Interface

But I'm still trying to figure out if it is possible to retain the car information (tire pressure, oil life, door ajar, etc..) AND if I can use the XM module the car comes with.

Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would refer you to the car audio section on here under the forums index. There may be help there for your model year. I am also replacing my radio but i have a 2010 where the radio is different i believe.... part i need is a metra 99-3302 for a single din. The biggest issue i seen is people being worried about the factory chimes still working. Another part needed is the metra 40-cr10 antenna adapter. These parts were recommend by my car audio guy. I’d rather not mess with the wires myself lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts